𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Just as Ijichi opens the door for you, you glance over the car. There, your eyes meet with the figures of Kugisaki, Megumi, Yuuji, and Gojo. It's not difficult to recognize that the four of them as watching you leave.

As your eyes focus on the three students, worry is apparent in their faces. As for Gojo, his straight face only makes you feel sick. You decide against putting up any retaliation as you step into the car.

"So, Y/N," Yaga calls out as he buckles his seatbelt. "Have you ever been to Kyoto?"

"No," you reply as your eyes betray your mind and stare out the opposing window towards Gojo and his students. "I've only been to Tokyo and Gifu. That's where my family is from..."

"Right," Yaga hums, almost as if he was expecting your answer. Your eyebrow lifts as you notice the gesture, though you decide against pressing him about it. You're not in a position to do so anyway.

Throughout the car ride, you spend your time staring out the window at other cars and trees that flash by. You do so to keep back the annoying tears that threaten to roll down your cheeks.

 You do so to keep back the annoying tears that threaten to roll down your cheeks

"Here we are," Ijichi says as the car parks at the top of a hill.

You continue to stare out the window as Yaga unbuckles his seat. When he turns around, you pull your attention to him.

"We'll get you when we're ready. Stay here for now, okay?"

You nod and stay put with the annoying cuffs wrapped around your wrists as you watch Yaga and Ijichi step out of the car. You watch curiously as Yaga then walks towards an old man with a cane and a face that threatens to give you nightmares.

You wait as patiently as you're able to as the two men converse. Soon, Yaga turns towards Ijichi and your car, sending him a small nod.

Ijichi then walks around to your side of the car and opens the door. As you step out, he grabs your hand and provides a bit of shaky support.

"Thanks," you say quietly as you stand to face the older men.

Ijichi escorts you towards the others. You watch as the unfamiliar man stares a hole through your soul as you approach him, though you don't back down with your own glare.

"Y/N, this is the principal of Kyoto's school, Gakuganji," Yaga tells you.

Gakuganji bows slightly, although to you it seems as though it's killing him to do so.

"Nice to meet you," you bow back. "My name is Y/N."

"I know who you are," he replies before turning his attention back to Yaga.

Am I famous or was that just rude?

"So, Yaga, you're officially giving it to me?" he asks in a way that sends chills down your spine.

Did he just say "it"? Square up, old man!

"Yes," Yaga replies defeatedly. "For now."

"Great," Gakuganji almost chuckles. He then turns around and nods to a blue-haired girl who you hadn't noticed the entirety of you being there.

Immediately, the girl runs up and grabs onto your arm. She's a bit forceful, but who are you to complain given your situation?

"Bring her to the basement," he tells her plainly.

Not another basement, please.

"Wait, but in Tokyo I was allowed to stay in the dorms," you finally speak up.

Gakuganji flashes you a look, his eyes staring a hole straight through your body. "This isn't Tokyo. Miwa, go."

The girl beside you nods, she then pulls you roughly away from the only two faces you at least somewhat trusted. As your eyes land on Yaga, you see a clear look of worry in his eyes. At least it was more than you could say Gojo expressed before he watched you leave.

 At least it was more than you could say Gojo expressed before he watched you leave