𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start bij het begin

Immediately you begin to chase after him. You run in and out of each of the small rooms in the hall only to be repeatedly turned up empty-handed.

"Yuujiii!" you call out again when you get to the end of the hallway.

Just then, you hear loud crashing come from a nearby room and run towards it. Inside you see blood sprayed across the room, spreading across the walls and dripping from the ceiling.

So gross, what the hell did he do? you think to yourself as your stomach starts to feel uneasy.

"Yuuji..." you whisper this time.

"Ah, you made it," a voice replies to you, yet it isn't Yuuji's.

Your stomach is now flipping. Every part of your body is screaming at you to leave. The only thing keeping you from doing so is Yuuji. Where the hell is he?

When you turn to the corner of the room, you see Yuuji's familiar pink hair. A small bit of relief washed over your shoulders knowing that he's alive. However, as you glance down at the rest of his body, that reassurance dies down quickly.

Yuuji's body is now covered with more black markings than you've ever noticed before. Right away you can tell you aren't looking at Yuuji anymore, despite it being his physical body, this is Sukuna.

You get ready to fight, full well knowing there's no chance in hell you have against this guy. You put your arms up defensively as you peer around the room for anything to use as a weapon.

"Don't get all worked up," Sukuna chuckles. "I have no intention of fighting you. If I did, I wouldn't be here."

"You're not?" you reply as you drop your arms slightly to glance at him over your fists.

Sukuna shakes his head. "I only momentarily switched with the kid, and I promised him I wouldn't hurt anyone."

He then takes a moment to soak up your appearance in a way that made your skin crawl, your body screaming for you to run away deafening your ears.

"And even though you're not technically a human, that includes you as well."

You narrow your eyes, now knowing that what he's going to want will somehow be worse than death. "What do you want?!"

Sukuna steps closer to you, still taking in your features.

"I did a marvelous job at gene selection, didn't I?" his words flow through your ears like poison, causing you to forcibly listen to his words apart from everything else.

"Gene selection? Like modification?! What the fuck are you saying to me?!"

"Good job," he pats your head as he walks around you. "I knew you'd be smart. We are family after all."

Family?

Sukuna hums as he stands directly before you. All you can do is stare into his eyes, your mind and body frozen in shock.

"I need you to prepare yourself, Y/N," he says coldly. "Because now that I've seen you for myself, I've got high expectations."

You don't stop him as he places a hand on your shoulder, only yelling out in pain from a burning sensation arising from the place of contact.

The moment Sukuna lets go, you drop down to your knees. You watch from below as he walks past you again, this time as though you meant absolutely nothing to him. You place your hand over your shoulder, hoping to relieve some of the pain, only pull it back and see blood covering your palm.

"I need you to back away from that idiotic sorcerer, Gojo, before something bad happens to you, Y/N," he says from somewhere behind you.

You don't bother looking back, too paralyzed by fear to look him in the eye anymore.

"Trust me, you're better off without him. In the long run, only I can help you with your so-called 'curse troubles'. Blood is thicker than water after all."

His final words run through your brain over and over. There's no way in your mind that you could believe Sukuna is actually your ancestor. But, you've never even met any of your relatives so who's to say for sure?

Getting a small amount of courage, and being a bit worried after not hearing Sukuna speak after a minute or two, you run around. Instead of seeing his eyes burning into your soul like you had expected, you find Yuuji laying on his back with his mouth hanging open.

"Yuuji!" you yell as you run to his side. "Hey, wake up!"

Thankfully, Yuuji coughs and opens his eyes. He looks up at you with a sad smile.

"Sorry for letting him out... I don't really know what happened there," he says worriedly.

As you assure Yuuji that everything is fine, Kugisaki and Megumi run in.

"We heard a lot of yelling so we came as fast as we could," Megumi pants. "Are you two alright?"

"Mhm," you reply.

Megumi's eyes narrow, a bit unsure as to what really happened in the room. He looks down at Yuuji with suspicion growing.

"Did you let him out?"

"Uh-" he starts, but gets cut off by you.

"No!"

"No!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.