𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗩𝗜

Start from the beginning

"We're eventually going to bump heads with Valhalla. The new Valhalla is so huge that Moebius has nothin' on them! To defeat them, Toman needs to grow too! Kisaki Tetta here kept our generations in check through Moebius. We need Kisaki if we're going to defeat Valhalla! The 3rd Division Captain is Kisaki Tetta!" Mikey shouted.

'He's not the 3rd Division Captain. Pah is...' I thought to myself.

"This ends the 3rd Division Captain appointment ceremony!" Mikey said walking away.

"Let's go, [Y/n]." Draken said.

"Right." I said.

"Commander! Thank you sir!" Kisaki said bowing.

"Yeah..." Mikey said.

"What the hell is Mikey thinking?" I whispered to Draken.

"I don't know." Draken whispered back to me as Takemichi punched Kisaki in the face.

My hands immediately went to my mouth in shock. But on the inside, I was glad that he did that.

"What the hell are you doing, Takemichi?!" Draken shouted. "You ain't even in Toman yet. Are you tryin' to ruin this ceremony for all of us?!"

"Draken... [Y/n]... I-I wasn't." Takemichi said as Mitsuya and Smiley came up to Takemichi.

"The hell are you thinking, Takemichi?!" Mitsuya asked.

"Hey? You throwin' dirt at Mikeys face?" Smiley asked cracking his knuckles.

"N-No guys. I... I was..." Takemichi said.

"Yo, what's goin' on?"

"Baji?" I asked.

"This seems like fun." Baji said.

"Baji..." Mitsuya said.

"Hey, your not allowed here right now." Yasuhiro said cracking his neck as Baji punched Takemichi right in the face repeatedly until Mitsuya stopped his arm.

"Quit it, Baji." Mitsuya said.

"Let go Mitsuya. Or I'll murder you too." Baji said.

"What are you tryin' to do?" Mitsuya asked.

"Mikey!" Baji shouted as Mitsuya let go of Baji's arm.

"What are you doing here Baji? Your not allowed at our meetings because of a certain internal conflict, remember?" Mikey asked.

"And why wasn't I told about this?" I asked Draken.

"Mikey didn't want it to ruin your friendship." Draken said back to me.

"I ended up punching the twerp just now. Am I finally gonna be fired for ruining your precious meetings?" Baji asked.

"What?" I asked myself.

"I'm goin' to Valhalla. You don't want any troublemakers, do you, Mikey?" Baji asked.

"Baji!" Mikey shouted as Baji began walking away.

"I'm quitting'. Starting today, former 1st Division Captain Baji Keisuke is an enemy of Toman." Baji said and walked away from the Shrine.

"Come on, I want to tell you somethings." Draken said and I followed him.

"Mikey didn't want any of us to tell you because he didn't to ruin the friendship that the two of you built over the past 5 years

"Mikey didn't want any of us to tell you because he didn't to ruin the friendship that the two of you built over the past 5 years." Draken said with his arms folded.

"Oh..." I said looking down at the ground after Draken had told me the whole story.

"Sorry for telling you sooner. We were all sworn to secrecy. And also, Mikey knows about you Mother." Draken said.

"What? How?" I asked shocked.

"At the hospital when he was visiting me. He saw your mother in her wheelchair and heard the doctors talking about her disease." Draken said.

"Oh shit..." I said.

"Why didn't you tell any on of sooner?" Draken asked hugging me. "I'm so sorry, I never even knew." Draken said.

"I-I didn't want to worry any of you." I said as Draken pulled away from the hug.

"Come on, what's the worst we would have done?" Draken asked.

"There's a lot of things." I said laughing a bit.

"Hey, but if you ever need any help. I'm always here, so is Mikey and all of Toman." Draken said.

"Thanks, it means a lot." I said crying a bit.

"C'mon, nows not the time for tears." Draken said.

"I'm sorry, they just won't stop falling." I said wiping away my tears but they just kept coming.

"Here, I'll drop you home and we can call into your Mum. Alright?" Draken asked turning the key in his motorcycle engine.

"Alright." I said and got on the back of his motorcycle.