worried about my man

"Why are you so suddenly returning to America? " Gao Shi De asked Ariel the next morning when she came to office to fetch some documents.

Zhou Shu Yi was also stood next to him watching her with an unreadable expression.

Ariel finally finished with the file stuff and looked towards him as she said with a straight face, " I need to go urgently. There's some work come up and also ...she gave Zhou Shu Yi a hateful stare as she stated.....unfinished stuff to do. "

"Okay! Then let me know when you get there and take care of yourself. " Gao Shi De said with a smile. Ariel nodded slightly as she hugged him and left.

Rather than going airport first she went somewhere else. Zhou Shu Yi was already one step ahead as he send XiaoYuan to keep an eye on her.

"Lin'er ! Long time no see. You finally decided to meet this uncle of yours. " Lin shuai said as he blown out the fumes of smoke ,sitting lazily on couch.

"Cut the craps and come to the point uncle.  I need your help this time. " Ariel said with a dead serious face.

"Well! What makes you think that I would do that? " Lin Shuai scoffed as he inhaled the smoke sharply.

"Since our goal is same. To defeat those Zhou ." Ariel said with a meaningful smile.

Lin shuai laughed as he said, " You know what when first time I heard that Zhou's company was going to collaborate with an American company,  I was taken aback, even more when I found out that it was yours company. I thought you really take me as your rival. "

"If I have known about it earlier I would never let this happen but...it was too late when I found out that  he eventually ended up with that person I worked hard to hide from him . Only I could stop it earlier." Ariel said with a grave expression.

"It was about that boy. For that one,  you had even fought with me years ago and leave our company to chase after him, isn't it? "  he asked.

"I can fight for him over millions of times, with ANYONE OUT THERE!" she emphasized.

Lin shuai scoffed,  " then have you won? "
Ariel stared at him with a grumpy face.

"See! That's your mistake. You only know how to fight but have you ever considered about winning the fight?"

Ariel gave him a cold glare as she stated, " I don't know about anything else . I'll make him mine eventually. And this time you're going to help me and you have to because I know it's not only a one-way street. You want to defeat Zhou Shu Yi too. "

I'm going to America today. I'll leave everything here to handle you. And I'm sure uncle won't disappoint lin'er this time. " she gave a evil smile before leaving.

*****
In the evening when Zhou Shu Yi and Gao Shi De were returning to home Gao Shi De said, " it's strange. "

Zhou Shu Yi looked at him as he asked ," what? "

"I haven't seen XiaoYuan since morning. Usually he just runs around the office...."

"He got some urgent matter at hand so I let him leave for today."  Zhou Shu Yi said in the middle while driving car .

"Oh! Then it's even more strange. Since when you both get along very well? As long as I know you didn't like him much earlier and ...he leaned close to him as he said in a low husky voice.....hated me even more. "

Zhou Shu Yi felt goosebumps all over as his warm breath brushes against his nape. He trembled slightly and managed himself to sit straight as he said with a straight face, " Can you just...sit properly on your seat. I can't focus on driving like this. "