struggling with the pain of betrayal

Later at that night Zhou Shu Yi didn't go home but head straight to the restaurant where Gao Shi De and he used to go.

Since it was quite late in the night so there were no many people in the restaurant.  The few stayed were couples who had been enjoying the night scenery.

Zhou Shu Yi was sitting alone on the chair beside the deck fence staring at the lake infront him.
His eyes were swollen red and tears already dried on his cheeks .

His body was completely numb and the organ in his chest convulsing so hard.

The breeze swayed past his face was cold and humid just like his heart right now .

The drizzling rain curtained the beautiful lake and making the weather miserably cold and damp.

It was too hard for him to accept that he was doomed. Again and again.
He mockingly laughed at himself,  " Look how miserable you are now."
"But you know what you kinda deserve it . Letting people play with your heart . You just......."

At this he grabbed the glass of alcohol and finished the whole glass in one go.

He put the glass on table with a bang ,  stood up and went to the railing of the deck with staggering steps

He put the glass on table with a bang ,  stood up and went to the railing of the deck with staggering steps. He was too drunken to walk properly.

He put his both hands on railing , inhaled sharply and shouted out loud.

"Gao Shi De!  "

"You maniac"

"You'll regret what you did "

"I hate you!"

" Did you hear that, I said I hate..... he started to cry hard. Tears were swimming in his eyes endlessly. He was too exhausted to stand it anymore and has collapsed down on the ground. Hands surrounded the knees and face buried deep in curled knees.

"I'm trying hard to hate you...but you left me at this point where I can't hate you not even close, not even a little bit , not at all ."

"Didn't you say you loved me....then why you've leave me alone? "

"You left me so easily it makes me wonder if I ever meant to you  at all. "

"Just once... just only a single time tell me that what you said today was a joke and I'll run to you without even thinking twice. Just...."

"I wish I could show you how much you mean to me. "