Chapter 1

(Above photo is Qiqi)

_______

Thud

The girl who was sitting behind the desk jerked awake.

The girl was Qiqi.

This was the tenth time for this day that she almost fell asleep.

She had stayed up late last night, as she had been busy fighting the hilichurls* that had appeared near the hills she usually went to pick herbs.

Ring

Another customer came in. 

For some reason, the Bubu Pharmacy had more than usual foot traffic today. Maybe it was because today was a sale. The pharmacy was about to close, as it closed early on sale days. Qiqi wanted to rest after the closing of the shop, but there was still a problem to be solved.

Her dreams, or what she could also call memories.

She had been regaining a few memories of her past life- the time she was alive, day by day after she had woken up. 

But there had been a dream which she vaguely remembered from when she was asleep, and those dreams had appeared again.

While Qiqi was lost in he thoughts, a green-haired man with a white snake around his neck came up to her and knocked on the table. 

"It's closing time. Your talisman seems to be wearing off. You should write it again before you rest."

The man was none other than the owner of Bubu pharmacy, Baizhu, Liyue's** best doctor.

Qiqi nodded, and got down from her chair. She was about to peacefully walk, but then Baizhu dropped a bombshell.

"Ah! Hu tao is also coming. I tried to sto-"

Baizhu suddenly stooped after he felt cold, and saw a scenery he would never forget

Qiqi, the calm and always-composed Qiqi was running out of the pharmacy like there was a sale on coconut milk.

Leaving the pharmacy confused on the reason why Baizhu had his hand on his mouth and why his shoulders were shaking, Qiqi made her way towards 'The Haven'. A secret pond only she knew, hidden behind a cliff, and near the qingxu pool.

When she came near the 2 statues that were just outside the city, she suddenly felt her body changing. The talisman that helped her keep her self-control shrivelled up and burnt out of nowhere. She was actually an undead- zombie. A rare zombie that could give itself orders.

If she had lost her self-control before, even for a short duration, her aura of death would be released. She only does that while she fights, as its too heavy for humans to bear. 

Muttering something under her breadth, she got up without an aura of death. She could supress it for a few more seconds. No, she had to, as she wasnt that far yet from the city. She had to go really far as after being supressed for a long time, the aura can be felt from more than 8km away.

Arriving at the pond, she collapsed.

______________________________________________

Author's corner

HAI! Im Emi.

Yez, the first chappy is done~

Gasp! What'll happen to Qiqi?

Now, lets see our mc's appearance-

Qiqi has light purple hair reaching her shoulders at the sides with a long plait in the back, pale skin, and magenta colored eyes. Her fingernails are black.

Qiqi usually wears purple themed clothing and has several talismans stuck on her. Her attire consists of a purple frock and a deep purple beret with a red-purple (magenta) tassel on top. She wears a pair of simple earrings; one black and one white. She also wears black heels and white stockings that are wrapped in mummy-like bandages.

 She also wears black heels and white stockings that are wrapped in mummy-like bandages

Wanna se how Baizhu looks? yessir-

Yep, Baizhu is 100% sus-

Qiqi likes Baizhu as he gives her cocomilk (coconut milk), so dont get any weird ideas.

Just in case, sry, yall new Baizhu simps I just created, I cant find any better pics, so I cant give no more. If anyone finds, do message me as I may have become a simp myself  XD

As tis the first chappy, there has to be some theory, so here ya go~

The elemental powers-

1. Cryo- Ice. Our dear mc~

2. Anemo-Air

3.Dendro-poison-type element. grass is a part of it. Idk either, tis what i got ;-;.   Anywho~ Baizhu is dendro.

4.Hydro- water

5.Pyro-fire

6.Geo-earth

7.Electro-electricity

Welp, thas all for this chappy.

Bai, my amazing travellers~

*Hilichurls are a type of very common monster. Pic-

**Liyue is the city where she lives currently