- Rose Weil | Movie Night p2 (Fluff/NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"Are you alright.. flower?" My hands started caressing hers, and moved them to her abdomen. Her breathing got heavy, which proved my suspicions. "Mhmm.." I moved my hands upwards, dragging them over her torso in between her breasts. Her head fell further back, as if surrendering to my touch.

"Mhmm?" Suddenly, I moved my hands to her breasts, paying extra attention to them with my fingers. Soft and breathy whimpers could be heard, and I began tilting my head towards her, showing her my comfort.

I went soft with my movements, knowing nothing was urgent nor desperate. Kneading her breast with my hands, slowly caressing her nipples between my fingertips, earning more whimpers.

With my hands still caressing her breasts I began kissing my way from her head to her neck, knowing her soft spot was right under my nose. I gently began nibbling up and down her pulse vein, causing the blond to bring one of her hands up to mine.

"Ohh, darling.. please." As begged, I went harder with my actions, pinching her nipples rougher than before and biting her neck with a little more force. Her whimpers had turned into moans, though I could feel her moving her body in motions that indicated her arousal. 

She took one of my hands away from one of her breasts slowly, and started to lead it over her stomach, past her abdomen, and finally to her folds. I could feel her wetness through the water, gliding my fingers over them slowly.

"How does that feel, flower?" Her back was arching cause of the small motions my fingers were making, though her words came out as more air than sound. "Ahh, yhehs, keep going princess.." There it was again, that nickname that sent shivers through my whole body, making it impossible for me to disobey her every command.

I moved my fingers to her opening, slightly teasing her entrance before dragging them all the way up her fold to her clit. As I began drawing small fast circles, the water began creating waves, and Rose reached to the edge of the bathtub.

"Fuck! God o-oh keep going! Harder!" I chuckled against her skin, now having left multiple purple marks on her neck. "If that's what my mommy wants." She had barely any time to react as I began pressing harder on her clit, creating harsher circles with my fingers. Unholy sounds echoed through the candle lit room, making me ache with desire all over again.

"I-I need you inside, let me feel your fingers inside me princess.." My mouth went dry, probably the driest thing in this whole room if I'm gonna be honest. Once again, I did as told and moved my fingers towards her entrance.

"What's the magic word.. mommy?" My whisper being right next to her ear doubled the effect of my words, sending Rose fast into soon oblivion. "P-please.." I stopped my motions completely, wanting her to fully beg... 😈

"No! God please don't stop.. Oh god princess please, please let me feel your pretty fingers inside of me.. I-I need you.."

Two of my fingers dipped into her, causing her to moan loudly.

"Oh, yes! Please.. faster darling!"

I was in awe of the woman laying above me, how her body moved in unison with my strokes, giving her the friction she so craved. Her own hands kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples, as high pitch whimpers were regularly released.

"Such a beautiful woman you are.. all mine."

I continued my motions as I kissed her neck softly, knowing that she was soon in heaven. Her breathing started becoming uneven, and her stomach could be seen doing contractile motions, she was so close.