- George | 'I don't watch fotball.' (SFW)

This story just reached 500 reads! Wow y'all, thank you!

I just watched all the episodes of Love, Nina, and I honestly really liked it. Wished they'd continue it, but hey 🤷‍♀️

Nina doesn't exist in this one, but somethings from the series are referenced to her or things she has done, let's see if you notice them ; )

This is a George one shot for all of you milf-lovers (Guilty 💀🤚)

Let's get into it!
_______________________________
Who could've thought that I'd be a nanny, not me for starters. But when George called me about a crisis in needing one, I couldn't say no. Not only was I unemployed, but I also needed a place to live. My apartment wasn't cutting it anymore, so I took my change to get out of there as fast as possible.

I took my car to the address George sent me. She had recently moved to a new place, and I had yet to see it. 'Gloucester crescent London, number 55' The street was pretty empty, only a few cars by the sidewalk.

There it was, number 55. I parked my car nearby and began to walk towards the front door. All the houses looked very familiar to each other, all stacked in a row, made off brick and so on. A yellow car stood parked in front of the building, looking very charming might I add.

I looked up at the front door, noticing something pink on the sidewalk. A drawing of boobs? I'm sorry, what? Should I get rid of them? No, just walk up and act normal, as normal as possible. The doorbell seemed to be broken, so I chose to knock instead. The door opened, and behind it stood a man.. Had I gotten the wrong address?

"Sorry, I think I must've had the wrong door, you don't know anyone by the name George by any chance?" The man raised his eyebrows and leaned on the door frame. "She lives here, yes, and who are you?" Before I had the chance to answer, George's voice could be heard from the kitchen. "Who is it?"

I look back to the man and hold out my hand. "Hi, I'm y/n. George called me about the nanny job." The man didn't take my hand, but instead turned his neck around into the house to shout "Some person named y/n, here for the 'nanny' job!" Ehh, yeah, very nice man. George's voice was heard again. "Yeah, let her in!"

The man sighed and walked into the house, leaving the door open for me. I closed it behind me and took a look around the hall. The place looked very cozy, small, but big, yah know. The man had gone into another room to the left, which is where I'd assume George to be.

And right I was. As I went into the room, I could see George sitting in a chair with the man beside her. Were they together? No surely not, he didn't seem like her type, shit, she didn't seem like his type either, if you know what I mean 💅.

I sat down opposite from them, not wanting to intrude. George and the man were very focused on the radio, it was some man talking, but I didn't really pay attention. I noticed the silence and went to speak up, but was silenced my a hand in the air from the man. God, who was this rude human? The gesture earned a small frown from me, which George noticed and smiled.

The moment allowed me to take a long time looking around the room. It was an average size, very homey. I chose to take an extra long look at George. She looked just like the day I met her, just slightly more mature, more beautiful. Her features appeared more prominent, making me ache in love. I wasn't paying attention to whatever the voice on the radio said, but the man, who was currently standing with his hand still in the air, seemed to be listening carefully.