"Are you with him?"., you looked at Eli and looked back at the man., "I don't think that's any of your business"., you crossed your arms and quirked an eyebrow., "hmm, you're feisty. I like feisty"., he smirked at again.

Eli watched your encounter with him and couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous that your attention was on that man and not him. "So Y/n-..."., "how do you know my name?"., you asked confused., "your name tag, darling"., "oh uh, right. ..."., you said embarrassed.

"...Uh anyway, what are you going to get, sir"., "Lionel. My name is Lionel. I would like The Full English"., "okay, and anything to drink?"., "no no, nothing thankyou"., "coming right up"., you smiled at him and walked over, giving the orders to the kitchen and taking others.

"Table 10, shepherds pie and earl grey!"., called out the cook., you grabbed the order and started walking over to Eli., "one shepherds pie and one earl grey"., he put his hand on the small of your back as you placed down the food.,"looks delicious, thankyou"., he smiled, kissing your cheek., "who's that guy over there?".

"I don't know. I just met him. His name is Lionel though, he's nice"., Eli looked around and saw that it was quite empty"., "it's quite empty, why don't you come with me?". It was pretty empty at the moment and it's not like you're going to get in trouble if it's empty.

You smiled, nodded, and started heading to the restroom. Eli closed the door and he pressed  his lips against yours, picking you up and putting you on the bathroom counter., "mm, how long do you have?"., "probably about ten minutes. We'll make it work".

He smirked and ran his hands over your thighs. The door opened and Lionel walked in, catching both of you and smirked., "oh, don't let me disturb you both. I just came in for a wee. Continue".

You looked at Eli and he pressed his lips back against yours., Lionel looked at the both of you and shook his head, tutting., Eli pulled away and looked back at Lionel., "what is your problem?"., Lionel washed his hands and dried them., "if I may suggest something..."., Lionel said, putting his hand up and pushing Eli out of the way.

"You have to make her feel good. Like this"., he pressed his lips against yours and started to kiss down your neck., you ran your hands through Lionel's soft locks letting out a moan., "I don't need your help"., Eli said, getting you back.

"Now, now. No need to push. ..."., Lionel said., "...If you want her so badly, we could always share"., your eyes widened and you looked between both of the men., "tonight?..."., Lionel said, smirking at you and turned his attention to Eli., "...What do you say?".

Eli looked at you and you nodded., "okay"., he reached into his suit pocket and pulled out some paper and a pen, writing his number down and giving it to you., "call me when you get off work, darling"., he kissed your cheek and walked out of the restroom. Eli pressed his lips back against yours and you pulled him closer by his waist., "are you okay with this, Eli?".

"I guess. I'm open to trying anything once. What about you, are you okay with it?"., you nodded and he pressed your lips back against his., "call me when you get off and I'll pick you up"., you nodded, pecked his cheek and got off the counter, heading out of the restroom.

...\...\...

You let out a sigh of relief as your shift just finished., "so Y/n, what are your plans tonight?..."., said James, putting his hand on your shoulder., "a few of us are going out to the movie theatre. Do you want to join us?".

"It's 10pm, will there even be a showing this time of the night?"., "yeah, last showing though. Anyway are you going to join us?"., James said putting his hand on your shoulder., "I would love too, but I've got other plans tonight".

"Ooo, plans with your man?"., he said, smirking and nudging your arm., "uh, yeah kind of"., "okay, well we're going to head off. Have fun"., James gave you a quick hug and walked out with the people he was going with.

You walked out the back to your locker and grabbed your purse, getting out your phone, calling Henry. As it started to ring out nobody was in here so you put it on speaker while you took off your apron and name tag.

"Hey Henry, I'm just getting off my shift now and I'm calling to see how Liam is"., "he's asleep now, obviously, but he had his dinner at 6pm and he went to bed around 7:30pm. I'll drop him back at your house at 10am tomorrow".

You nodded and picked up your phone, closing your locker., "okay, I'll give you a call in the morning"., "alright, I'll talk to you then. Bye"., he hung up the phone and you started to head out to the car. As you got in the driver's seat, you started to text Eli.

- Hey Eli, I just finished my shift. I'm going to head home for a shower first. I'll see you soon ;)

You put your phone in the middle compartment and put your keys in the ignition and turned on the radio, the song that was on was I Will Always Love You, you decided to leave it on as you pulled out of the parking lot. About twenty minutes, as you pulled into the driveway your phone binged and you picked it up.

E - I'll drive over now. See you soon ;)