"Dad said I was four months old there," Holly pointed at a picture.

"Yes, you were," Zoia kissed her daughter's cheek. "An adorable four months old. Look at how little you were - oh look! Acacia's carrying you."

A flash sad expression of Holly was caught by Phoenix but she immediately dismissed it by pointing at another picture.

"That is Phoenix with Kayla!"

"Yeah," Phoenix chuckled.

"Oooh, Kayla," Kenji teased Phoenix.

"Shut up," Phoenix shook his head while silently laughing.

It went on for a while and it really was a great trip down memory lane.

"We made a video for you too," Harry pulled out his phone. "Here."

It was clips of Zoia over the years, starting from when she was a baby, to her life in Hogwarts, Harry and her when they first moved in, having the twins to having Holly, all clips of the best moments in Zoia's life.

The whole time, Harry and Zoia were smiling the most, seeing how much of a change their life is. Zoia looks happy in all clips, making Harry's heart flutter in contentment.

"One more mum! We have one more thing!"

"Okay," Zoia nodded, smiling as she did.

The fourteen-year-old sprinted to where her luggage was and pulled out five shirts.

Happy Mother's Day, Best Mum Ever!
Love, Dad, Phoenix, Acacia, Holly, and Kenji

Holly handed each shirt to each family member while giving them a toothy grin.

"I designed the shirt," said Holly cockily.

"You can take all the credits, Holls," Phoenix chuckled.

"Oh thank you so much," Zoia sniffled.

"Don't cry mum," Holly who's standing in front of Zoia, cupped her mother's cheeks and wiped her tears. "You're supposed to be happy."

"It is happy tears," Zoia smiled at her.

"Okay then," Holly flung herself to her mother.

"Happy mother's day, Zo," Harry wrapped his arm around Zoia's waist and kissed her shoulder. "You truly are the best mother I've ever known."

He leaned into her ear and whispered, "Having kids with you is an honor."

"It's an honor for me too," Zoia smiled at him.

"Put on your shirts and let's eat cake!" Holly jumped excitedly.

The young girl put on the shirt over her tank top and immediately sprinted to the dining area.

"Sometimes I forget that kid is fourteen already," Harry chuckled while shaking his head.

"I know, she acts like an eight-year-old sometimes," said Zoia sentimentally.

"Only around you guys," Phoenix corrected them, "But when she's around her friends she acts all grown up. Kenji and I accidentally met her and her friends at the mall - what are they called? Ah! The Olls," Phoenix laughed, "And they act grown-up I swear. The way they talk and everything. Holly's nothing like how she is at home."

"Yeah, we didn't even notice it was her at first," Kenji added.

"We were like that too, remember?" said Acacia. "Sometimes, we want to be treated like a kid for as long as we can - well, Holly is still a kid but you know what I mean."