44

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Unworthy Rich Girl URG » Chapter 44:

Unworthy Rich Girl Chapter 44:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Jiang Manlin walked out the gate carrying the suitcase, she happened to meet Du Yicheng who had worked overtime. Because Du Zhengting ran away halfway through work today, Du Yicheng has been busy with the company until now.

I didn't expect to see such a big show when I came back.

"...Mom, where are you going?"

Jiang Manlin said without looking back, "Go to your grandpa and grandma's house for a few days."

Du Yicheng didn't speak for a while. Today, the whole family left him to meet with Yan Xin. He has heard from Du Zhengting. It seems that this meeting still failed to save his father.

Even worse.

Du Youwei walked out of the house, followed by three big dogs. She walked to Du Yicheng's side and watched Jiang Manlin's car drive out.

Du Yicheng asked her: "Dad won't come out to persuade?"

Du Youwei said: "He? He has no desire to survive at all. Don't follow him, brother, you won't find a wife."

Du Yicheng: "..."

He raised his hand and rubbed Du Youwei's head, and said to her: "Okay, go back to the house. After a few days, Mom will calm down and let Dad admit his mistake."

"Ok."

After Du Youwei returned to the room, she reported the incident to Zhang Shaoyan. Zhang Shaoyan didn't check the news while driving. After parked the car in the garage, he took out his mobile phone and looked at it.

Du Youwei: My mother ran away from home! My dad didn't even go out to chase her!

Zhang Shaoyan: "..."

He unfastened his seat belt, got out of the car, and called Du Youwei as he walked into the house, "Are you okay?"

"It's okay, my mother will be fine in a few days, then let my dad go and beg her to come back."

"They won't really get divorced, will they?"

"No way?"

Zhang Shaoyan: "..."

"I will persuade my mother tomorrow, but the key depends on my dad's performance." Du Youwei said and asked him, "Zhang Shaoyan, if I quarrel with you in the future and want to run away from home, you will be like my dad. Won't you come after me?"

Zhang Shaoyan asked: "Why do we quarrel?"

"I'm just assuming, assuming!"

"I don't fight with people."

"..." Also, no one dared to argue with you after all, "Suppose you like a female celebrity..."

"I don't like female stars." Du Youwei was interrupted by Zhang Shaoyan before she finished her words.

Du Youwei suspected that Zhang Shaoyan didn't understand what if it meant!

"Well, then, I fell in love with a male celebrity..."

"Did you say Gu Shi?"

Du Youwei: "..."

"Good night." Du Youwei said with a smile.