Du Youwei was a little worried: "Do you think this matter will affect Zhang Shaoyan?"

"I think you should worry about the media that broke the news."

"Why should I worry about them? Huh, I'm going to call Zhang Shaoyan." Du Youwei touched her mobile phone and was about to call Zhang Shaoyan. Three characters "Du Zhengting" popped up on the screen.

"It's over." Du Youwei had a very bad premonition in her heart. Wei Rui held the phone and looked up at her: "What's the matter? Whose call?"

"My Father."

"What are you afraid of your dad?"

Du Youwei took a deep look at her and answered the phone resolutely: "Dad..."

"You Wei, I just watched the news. Someone broke the news that Yan Xin's son was the heir of a certain Zhang? Is it the Qi Ye?"

really.

Since the media began to report on Yan Xin's news on a large scale, her dad has been more diligent than her on Weibo every day. She knew for the first time that the middle-aged and old people could even fight for a star.

"That one…"

Du Youwei just started talking, and was interrupted by Du Zhengting eagerly: "Listen to me, I just calculated the time by myself. The age of Qi Ye and the time when Yan Xin retired can be matched!"

"..." Not only did he fight, but he suddenly transformed into Holmes.

"Have you heard Qi Ye talk about this? No, didn't you live in his mother's house? You already knew it?"

"..." Du Youwei was silent for a while, trying to squeeze a smile, "Dad, listen to me, does my mother know this call you called me?"

"What does this have to do with her?"

"Is it okay? Or you go back and look at the poster hidden in your closet. Are you still alive?"

"..." Du Zhengting hung up the phone with a "pop".

Wei Rui sat upright and looked at Du Youwei curiously: "What's the matter? What's difficult to do? I am happy to say it."

Du Youwei put down the phone and said weakly, "I feel that my home is about to change."

Wei Rui raised his eyebrows: "Why, uncle is going to rebel?"

"Hey..." Du Youwei let out a long sigh.

After Weibo was able to post things again, all the hot searches related to Yan Xin disappeared, and even more than half of the related reports on the Internet were deleted. Du Youwei knew that it was the Zhang family who made the move.

She sent a message to Zhang Shaoyan and asked him how he was doing. Zhang Shaoyan only returned her four words, making a small noise.

Du Youwei pouted, but her family might be making a big fuss now!

She simply shut down the computer, picked up her bag, and said to Wei Rui, "I have to go home and have a look."

Wei Rui quickly followed and stood up: "I'll go with you!"

Du Youwei gave her a white look: "What are you going to do?"

Wei Rui said: "If uncles and aunts get into a fight, I can still help you persuade you to fight! Let's pull one by one, right?"

"...It makes sense." Don't think I don't know that you just want to watch the excitement!

Du Youwei thought that when she came home, she would hear the disturbance at home, but when she and Wei Rui walked to the door, there was still no movement inside. Du Youwei asked with a fluke, "Is it all right?"