13)Dad left? why?🌏❤️( nat) requested

Começar do início

"Ok ...Ok..Great " she said ..

I went out and sat on a bench and cried a lot ...

Suddenly i felt hands on my shoulder ...I turned around and saw my bullies ...
One of them hit my head and one my nose ...My nose started to bleed and my head too ...

"Aww poor y/n is crying..." One said ...

"Maybe ...Nat has told her that she is illegitimate so.." one laughed again and hit my mouth this time...I fell down and they left ..

I am boiling with anger now ... I was angry on mom ..Why the fuck she has problem in telling me about my dad ?

I ran to the compound and saw tony uncle and morgan sitting and playing ...Their dance was over ...I went to my mom...She gasped when she looked at my face...

"Baby wh-" she asked while she was going to place her hand over my face
..

"DONT BABY ME...JUST DONT...U KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE TO LISTEN FOR NOT HAVING A DAD...THEY TELL U SLUT , THEY TELL ME ILLEGITIMATE...THEY MAKE FUN OF ME...THEY SAY I AM WORTHLESS SO HE LEFT ME. I AM WORTHLESS I UNDERSTAND ...WHY THE FUCK U HAVE PROBLEM ABOUT TELLING ME ABOUT MY DAD ? HUH...U ARE. A FUCKING WORST MOTHER EVER . I REALLY UGGG...HATE U...NATASHA ROMANOFF ...I HATE U" i yelled on her and pushed her away .

I realised that in the room there was steve , tony , morgan , vision , tommy , billy , wanda , maria , yelena, clint , sharon , pepper , bucky, and rhodey.

Mom now cried hard . Sharon aunt ,maria aunt and wanda aunt hold her as she broke down...

I felt bad when she cried because of me.. everyone was glaring at me...

"WOULD U ALL STOP FUCKING GLARING AT ME ?" i said yelling at others .

"SHUT UP Y/N ...ITS NOT A WAY TO TALK TO UR MOTHER ... nat i told u not to keep his baby...See now today she has hurt u...I told u to abort it" Sharon aunt said...

WHAT THEY -

"U GUYS TOLD MOM TO ABORT ME...YEAH IT WAS BETTER MOM...U COULD HAVE DONE IT ...U ARE FU-" i was cut of by yelena aunt's slap on my face .

"Y/N BEHAVE ....U even know what she has gone through while having u...

Ur father who u want to meet so badly raped ur mom and thats why u were born...Sharon is right ...I think " yelena aunt said and was going to slap me again but she saw me cry so she stopped...

I was more than shocked at what i heard ...Was it true? I looked at mom...Her eyes were red with continuous crying . I tried to go to her but maria aunt stopped me...

"STOP Y/N...U SAID U HATE HER...NOW WHY DO U WANT HER ? NO GO TO UR ROOM AND REMEMBER U HAVE HURT HER A LOT " maria aunt said sternly while pushing me away from mom.

I ran up and cried...

After one hour i saw mom , sharon aunt , yelena aunt, maria aunt and wanda aunt come to my room...

Mom sat opposite to me...tears stained her cheeks...

Her eyes were full of broken feelings ..
She started to say...

"I am sorry y/n for not telling me about ur dad ...I know i am a very bad mother . For give me....

U see ..When i was 24 year old ...I was a walking back to the compound and suddenly a man pulled my face and take me to the side away from the lights . I recognised him ...He was an agent of taskmaster...He started to tear my dress apart and i could not do anything...He raped me for 3 hours continuously and he ejaculated inside my vagina so i became pregnant with u ..... Everyone told me to terminate u but i didnot listen...There was no fault of urs ..Why would not u be born and why would not u get a chance to see this earth . So i kept u...I am sorry y/n for being a bad mother " she said an steeds fell down her green eyes .

My green eyes matched with her and i ran to her and hug her . Others left ...I sat on her lap and said...

"Mama...I am so sorry ...U and to go through for me. I am not worth of ur love and care....I am so sorry for keeping u asking about that fucking monster while u kept quiet ....I didnot want to hurt me mama...I am sorry...U are the best mom and thanks for giving birth to me. I love u so much...Please for give me..." I said and cried on the crook of her neck...

She rubbed circles on my back and kissed my head

"U are all worth for my love and care my bubba.......I love u...And i forgive u baby girl ." she said and kissed my head .I nestled into her chest and then others came near the doorframe and i hugged them...

"Sorry for slapping u baby girl ...I love u " yelena aunt said and kissed my head...

"Sorry for yelling at u...U are worth of our love. " Sharon aunt said and i hugged her...

Now all the afternoon ..I cuddled with my mama...And smelled her scent...She brushed her fingers on my hair and i slept on her chest.

~Next morning ~

I didnot saw mama...I cried....

"Mama mamma..dont leave me"i said...

She came to me and hugged me...

"No no baby i won't leave u" she said and kissed my temple ...

I sniffled by putting my head in her chest.

"Mama...I thought u left me because i -" she cut me off and said...

"No...That talk is over "...

After one hour i saw yelena aunt , maria aunt and sharon aunt and wanda aunt bringing a gown for me...A violet one...It was light violet and it was beautiful ..

"What for ?" I asked in shock ...

" U will see..Now get ready " wanda aunt said and they dressed me...

I went down and saw mom wearing a suit ...

"Mom?" I gasped ...

"Wow u look absolutely great baby.." she said nad kissed my forehead.

"Yeah...But "

"Now we will have a dance ...U always wanted it right?"

"Yeah...Thanks mama"i said and cried ...

We had a great dance..And i realised mom is the greatest of all...She has everyone in her ...Even a dad.. so i never hurt her again and we were happy again .

_________________________________________

Jordan_Romanofff hope u like it...

Thanks for reading...
Mama nat:):):):)