Once he parted my hair he started on the first braid. It was actually a perfect fucking braid, and same with the other. I was surprised.

"Omg they look so good." I chuckled.

"I know." Rafe smirked.

"Don't be cocky!" I laughed.

Once we calmed down I packed my things and put all of our stuff by the front door so we don't have to rush when we have to leave. After that we both climbed into bed and watch The Nightmare Before Christmas. It's a great movie stfu.

When Sally's song came on, I couldn't help but sing it. I loved Sally's song.

Once it finished Rafe started to clap.

"Bravo! Bravo!" He said

"Thank you." I chuckled nervously and he pulled me in for a kiss.

"Beautiful, absolutely beautiful." She he said pulling away just enough to see my face.

I bit my lip and smiled like a child, and he just laughed at me.

I squeezed my thighs together slightly, which caught his attention.

He smirked and looked me in the eyes. He knew I had a praise kink, and he knew what he was doing. Asshole. We are literally about to get in a plane to see my family in an hour. But I couldn't help it.

"Can I have a kiss?"'Rafe said with his face close to mine.

I leaned in and kissed him softly.

He chuckled deeply after I pulled away and he caressed my cheek with his thumb dragging it down to swipe my lips, letting go causing my bottom lip to fling back into its original place.

"Such a good girl." He whispered before slightly biting my ear.

I breathed shakily when the door bell rang.

Rafe smirked at me quickly getting up to get the door.

I pouted in my spot crossing my arms as I scooted to the middle of the bed.

When we ordered food we normally sat across from eachother on the bed.

He brought the food in and sat across from me. My underwear still pooling with wetness while Rafe stared at me without saying anything.

Although slightly creepy, I turned me on in a weird way.

"You better eat, we have to leave in 30 minutes." He said

I gasped.

"30 minutes the food actually took that long!" I shouted.

I heard Saylah cry from the other room, I sighed and got up.

"No, no you eat, I will get her." Rafe pushed me back down.

When I looked over I saw Rafe was already done with his food.

"What the fuck.." I whispered to myself.