There are things that affect you less than others, but they still wiggle their way in and have a fun time putting crakes in your solid bonds.

"Xian might not hurt you," Dabi steps up behind her, his lips next to her ear. "But I will."

He pulls away and grabs onto Ekio's hair, shoving her face so it's right in front of Bakugo's.

"What are you going to do, take more photos of me?" Ekio scoffs, trying to act like his tightening grip on her hair isn't affecting her.

"No you little bitch," Dabi mumbles.

"Don't hurt her," Bakugo speaks up for the first time, tilting his head to the side to look at the villain. "You've done enough already."

"If I had done enough," Dabi doesn't miss a beat, "this pretty little kitten would have kept her mouth shut."

The fact that Ekio referred to him as a Todoroki is pissing him off the most. Not the snarky comments at Xian or the constant bickering and yelling, it's the fact that she is associating him with the one thing he wants to get the furthest away from.

He smacks Bakugo's head back.

"Keep eye contact with her, or I'll do worse." Dabi places his hand on Ekio's knee, right next to Bakugo's hips.

The placement of his hand means that both of the teens can see it and know what he is doing, just to torture them a little more than he already is, and is going to.

He slips his hand up Ekio's knee, causing her eyes to widen again and her head to buzz with reasons of what he is doing.

"We can't have Xian seeing this, can we?" Dabi mumbles into her ear, his hand slipping to the side of her thigh and up the lip of her skirt.

He stops his hand where it comfortably sits under her skirt, so it won't be seen. He lifts her skirt and moves his lips right up against her ear.

"Scream and I'll do the same to your little boyfriends."

Fire erupts around Dabi's hand as he presses it flush into Ekio's leg. Her eyes go wide in pain, her mouth dropping open and a silent scream leaving her lips. Bakugo's eyes widen as well as she watches the girl squirm rapidly in pain.

Dabi presses his hand down on her hip, easily keeping her in place as he brands his handprint into the side of her leg. Ekio throws her head forward, pressing her face against Bakugo's shoulder in order to distract herself from the pain.

Dabi watches his hand, staring down at it and waiting until he thinks it is properly done. He lifts his hand and looks at the damage. Blood runs down the girl's leg, the burn looking worse and worse by the second. He smiles and presses his lips back to her ear.

"Good kitten, now I'll leave your boy toy alone for now." Dabi lets her skirt fall back over the wound and turns around, leaving in silence as Ekio heaves against Bakugo, her head dizzy from the pain.

Bakugo wants to hold her.

He wants to wrap his arms around her and hug her before beating the shit out of Dabi, but he can't move, he can't even comfort her.

Hot tears pour from Ekio's eyes, staining Bakugo's shirt dark.

"I'm sorry," she sobs, "I'm sorry I got you roped into this."

Bakugo doesn't reply, he just raises his cuffed arms and drops them on her shoulders, hugging her head into his shoulder.

He is hoping that the Pro-Heroes can get here soon enough, because if Ekio keeps acting up, the girl isn't going to survive much longer in this environment. He is also aware that if he were to get in trouble that she would do something worse to take the hit, which is something he should be doing for her, not the other way around.

The clock on the wall states that it is nine A.M. A bad start to the day, but also means that they have the entire day to hope for the Heroes. The first 48 hours count the most, and now that they can track Xian's phone, the question is now a when.

h.e.t.e.r.o.c.h.r.o.m.a.t.i.c.

Shoto sits in a hospital room with his class, all of which are heard and waiting to see how Midoriya is fairing. As soon as they get to see him, they are to head home and back to school, leaving any and all rescues to the Pros.

His phone buzzes loudly in his pocket, causing many to look towards him. He pulls his phone out, looking at the notification on his screen.

Unknown Number

1 image attached

He unlocks his phone, under the impression that someone has sent a photo to the wrong person because he has certainly not asked anyone for a photo of anything.

Kirishima keeps his eyes on the boy as everyone else looks away. The redhead is worried half about Bakugo and Ekio. He may be closer to Bakugo but the two of them spend so much time around Ekio that she is like one of them anyway.

He looks away towards the way, thinking about the way he has only ever see the two fight with each other or be closer than friends. He can't imagine the two of them sitting happily with each other while they are kidnapped.

'They are probably fighting and screaming at each other to annoy them.' Kirishima chuckles to himself and drops his head to his arms again, still waiting for the room to Midoriya to open.

Shoto opens the messaging app, then the new conversation, looking at the image. The moment he sees the contents he freezes, his eyes going wide as he stares at it.

Ekio, her clothes dirty and battered, sitting atop Bakugo who is looking directly at the camera. From what he can see the both of them are in handcuffs and attached to the chair they are sitting in.

'Xian,'

Shoto snaps up quickly, running towards the last place he saw the teachers. Because of all the students, a large number of teachers have congregated in the area to keep an eye on everyone.

He spots Aizawa first and runs straight up to him.

"Hm? Todoroki?" Aizawa asks, "don't tell me you are coming down here to ask if you can joi–"

Shoto shakes his head and raises the phone to show his teacher, still processing the photo himself as he shows his teacher. Aizawa takes a moment to focus on the photo, but the moment he does, his eyes go as wide as Shoto's.

He grabs the phone.

"Stay here, Todoroki, we can trace this. Do you know who this is?"

Shoto blinks, "most likely Xian. No one else knows of Ekio and I's relationship."

Aizawa nods and disappears around a corner, leaving Shoto to himself in the middle of the hospital. No one to talk to or to rely on, he has to once again hope to himself.

h.e.t.e.r.o.c.h.r.o.m.a.t.i.c.

~shadow