"Isn't that convenient," Harry said sarcastically.

"They're going all in I guess," Liam said sadly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"If management wants fans to think we're dating, they can sure make it look that way. Or they can at least float the idea," Liam explained.

"It's probably the whole reason they wanted us to go out the other night at all," Niall grumbled.

"You think they set up the photos?" My head was exploding.

"Sure wouldn't surprise me."

I felt like I might be sick. Louis let me take his phone from him and scroll a bit longer.

Looking at a still of us could tell quite a lie. We were smiling of course because we were already pretty drunk, and we'd been talking on the drive there so we continued chatting as we walked in, so paired with ridiculous tweets I guess these pictures looked kind of convincing.

"You didn't tell me this was their plan," Niall said to me.

"Yes I did."

"Not exactly."

"I told you," I said firmly.

His eyes held mine awhile longer but then he must have decided now wasn't the time to push it.

"Well congrats, you two," Harry said with thick sarcasm.

"Yeah, cheers!" Louis kidded.

Liam looked at me apologetically. His eyes always look sorry. I just shrugged. I haven't decided how I plan to react yet.

The day passed uneventfully on the bus. We all hung out some, I spent some time trying to write, and we had a couple drinks together that evening. We will get into Oslo a couple hours before the sunrise so everyone plans to get a few hours of sleep on the bus.

When I was headed to bed, Liam stopped me. I had just been in the tiny little bathroom on the bus brushing my teeth.

"Kate, can I talk to you?" His voice was quiet. Everyone was winding down.

"Sure thing."

We wandered away from the bunks to not disturb everyone else.

"I should have warned you they might set us up like that. I wasn't thinking," Liam said.

"Don't worry about it," I said. "It's not on you."

"You're newer to all this though. I should have seen that coming."

"Don't apologize. If I'm mad at anyone, it's Gina."

"They really can tell a story," he said nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"It didn't help that I look like I was positively enjoying chatting with you in those pictures! If only you were terrible company," I kidded.

He laughed. "Well anyway, just wanted to say that. Night, Kate."

"Goodnight."

Liam headed for the bunks but I headed further back in the bus to see about maybe getting some water or tea.

In the very center of the back sofas I found Niall still awake and on his phone. When he looked up to see me I couldn't help but notice his face lit up. I love getting that reaction from him.

"Want some company?" I asked, moving towards him.

"I would love that."

His hand reached out for my waist. It took me by surprise but I reacted anyway. I climbed onto his lap, straddling his hips.

"Hey," he said softly, his lips close to mine.

"Hi."

He leaned into me, pressing a kiss to my lips. We fell into each other naturally. My arms wrapped around his neck and his hands rested on my hips.

He's an amazing kisser. He makes me feel so alive and wanted.

I pulled back a tiny amount and whispered against him. "Think we need to worry about getting caught?"

"Everyone was going to bed anyway," he mumbled. His fingers went to the buttons on my pajama top, starting up by my chest. He kissed me again and gently worked on the next one.

"Okay if we hear someone coming I can jump off your lap but I can't exactly get my shirt back on quickly."

"Doesn't that make it fun?" Niall breathed against my lips. He undid the third button. This thing was barely still clinging to me.

He leaned down and started kissing my neck before moving down to my chest. Of course I wasn't wearing a bra under pajamas. Niall's lips and tongue played with my nipples, waking my body up. I started to grind my hips against him, feeling his hardness against my center through our clothing.

"Be careful." His voice was strained with his pleasure. "No easy way to get myself cleaned up on this bus."

"You worried you might come like this?" I asked, not stopping the grinding of my hips yet. I felt a bit of pride. This was just some teenage groping at this point.

"Well don't sound so happy with yourself!"

"I can feel you're hard for me for the third time in 24 hours. I'm very happy with myself."

He groaned at my words and I couldn't help it, I covered his mouth with my hand. He was loud and my hand moved without thinking.

"Fuck," he muttered. "We can't do this here. I don't need the whole bus hearing us."

"You're right." I was still perched on his lap facing him but I had stopped grinding against him.

I looked down at my chest and started working at getting the buttons done back up.

"Can't wait to fuck you first chance I get in Oslo." His hand held my jaw as he pressed one more kiss to my lips.

I wonder if I could be quiet enough to take care of things myself when I get to my bunk...