walking down to the training rooms, he isn't surprised to see you stretching while in tight-fitting black athletic wear, similar to his attire.

of fucking course.

after all, you both did start training together every morning.

after a whole year of training awkwardly in the same tension-filled room.

finally working out (quite literally) your entire friendship after twelve years. however, that's a whole story to unfold later.

still, it does annoy him to see your face first thing when he wakes up.

well, in these circumstances.

he scoffs at his wording and to let you know that he's arrived (even though you could hear the fridge door slam and his stomps a mile away) as he walks to the other side of the room and starts stretching himself.

"you ate the last bell pepper again."

"oh, i did? didn't know that." looking up to him to give a dramatic look before stretching your other leg. "also, what happened to good morning, how's it going? sheesh, straight to accusations...no manners whatsoever."

the last part, you mutter your breath.

katsuki rolls his eyes, "don't play dumb, you little shit. i know you're dumb, but ya ain't that dumb."

"what? i didn't know i ate the last bell pepper. it was a red one too. nice and crunchy, and ugh, oh so juicy. i'd kill for another one, man..."

katsuki shuts his mouth and quickly stomps his way over, grabbing your wrist with a harsh tug as you yelp, pulling you up. both of you moving into a fighting position.

before you can even spit out another taunt, he begins charging at you, as per usual.

you quickly move to the side as you tuck your arms into yourself, blocking a swing from his right arm.

you stick your foot out to trip him, unsuccessfully, as he grabs your leg with ease and holds you in place with your leg and arm in a type of lock.

his large hands, easily taking both of your arms into his tight-lock grip.

you use the other leg to give out on the weight and hook behind his knee to cause him to fall. you spin the both of you, causing katsuki to land on his back with you right on top of his stomach.

you pin his arms and laugh in victory.

"i win." you grin down at him before blowing his hair away from his face, your smile widening as he scrunches his nose up and shakes his head.

you hum before looking afar, as if you were thinking, "god, you know what? i really want another red bell pepper..."

"shut up!" katsuki barks out, attempting to get up as you just press your hands further into his wrists.

"make me, loser. anyways, this calls for a victory bell pepper."

you jump off of him, not paying attention to the flustered katsuki, skipping to your bag to grab two red bell peppers and two protein shakes.