Training Camp

Kageyama is excited for the Training camp, He can't wait to meet Kenma and the others and also to improve After their defeat at Seijoh.

They're on their way now to tokyo, Kageyama can hide his excitement but the person behind him Can't. he was getting annoyed by Hinata kicking his seat and when he can't endured it anymore he gave hinata a Death glare.

"Hinata if you don't stop kicking my seat i'm gonna kill you" said kageyama, thankfully hinata stop and kageyama fall asleep the whole ride.

When they Arrive at the location tsukishima had a hard time waking Kageyama up so he decided to piggy back the Raven.

"Hinata, yamaguchi can you carry my things and tobio's too?" ask Tsukishima, The two nod

And When Tsukishima get out of the Bus he notice a lot of eyes is on him and the person on his back.

"Is Kageyama-Kun Okay?" ask Akaashi as he Approach tsukishima

Tsukishima nod before answering, "Just tired"

Tsukishina went straight to their inn and put kageyama to the Futon, And when he was sure that kageyama is Comfortable he sigh and lay next to kageyama.

The next day

Kageyama wake up early than the rest of the karasuno so he left the room slowly and went to the nekoma's to look if they're awake already. He open the door slightly and peek he saw everyone in nekoma already awake.

"HELLO!!" said Kageyama loudly as he open the door widely, the First one to Hug him is Lev and yamamoto.

Kageyama sit beside Kenma and look at everyone. " I can't wait to play with you guys"

Everyone in nekoma had the same Feelings but different motives.

Kuroo smirk at the Younger Setter "Let's make a bet, Tobio"

Kageyama tilt his head and look at Kuroo, "Ok?"

"If we, Nekoma's win our practice match against karasuno you'll go on a date with us" Said Kuroo

Kageyama Agreed since he thought it was not a bad idea, The neko's is getting Excited that's why when they played at Karasuno they gave their Best to win.

"What's with this damn cats" Said Suga while playing

The aura the nekoma team is giving scared them but Tobio seems to know Why and he can't help but giggle. And as expected the Nekoma team Won.

The Nekoma's is celebrating through their minds, No one knows why Nekoma is extra motivated today But the Karasuno team has a hunch. So After they did their penalty Tsukishima Approach Kageyama.

"Tobio did you say something at those Neko's?" Ask Tsukishima the karasuno team look at them

"Hm. More like a bet" Answere tobio

Tsukishima look at the Raven intensely, Tobio notice it and pout. "It's not that bad you know, it's just if they i would go on a date with them"

After the Karasuno heard what Kageyama said, They just Sigh and shook their heads while Tsukishima flick tobio's forehead in annoyance.

Kageyama rub his forehead and Pout. "Well it's not like we can win with Every team here in The training camp" Said kageyama bluntly, Everyone in the gym heard him

"We came here to Train and become stronger Our team is not a team who can compete with them so we need to do our best to grow up" Said Kageyama, Everyone smile at what Kageyama said

After the first Day of the training Camp, the neko's kidnap Kageyama while the karasuno team is busy.

"Tsuki will Kill you kuroo" said Tobio, he was laying on the Futon beside Kenma

Kuroo just laugh it off, He doesn't care as long as  they had kageyama for the night is enough.

The Training Camp went Up and Down for the Karasuno team, There's more room to grow is what the coaches said and that's what they did and at the last day of the Training Camp they made a big improvement in just a week for them it was a long week but for the others it was a terrifiying Speed improvement.

They're Glad to say the least, they thank Everyone For help and inspiration they gave to each other and now they will be going back to reality a Final Chance to go through the Nationals.

the cats & the younger crowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें