Loving the Blueberry

I just notice that my Other chapters has a lot of mistake and i apologize for that
i'm also not good at english :( but i'm trying

Anyway have Fun reading

Kageyama never Felt this kind of love and appreciation before, Sometimes it overwhelm him
but his Bestfriend tsukishima and Yamguchi always reassure him and so the team.

"are you going to Nekoma this weekend Tobio?" ask tsukishima, they're on break right now.

Kageyama look at his bestfriend and shook his head, he wasn't sadly because Kita already ask him to visit Inarizaki. "No, Shin-nii ask me to visit inarizaki he will fetch me after practice later" 

Tsukishima just nod, it was fine for him if Tobio hang out with other volleyvall players espcially kita since they are cousin but nekoma is a different story, Those damn nekos is dangerous, he suddenly remember what Hinata told them when hinata tag along with tobio who met up with Nekoma's new member Lev.

"he has this menacing look , like he's telling me i'm not welcome at all he was also very protective at tobio they are very territorial" Said Hinata who was scared 

Tsukishima shook his head,tobio always charm the dangerous ones.

Tsukishima and Kageyama look at hinata who approach them. "Hey bakayama are you free tomorrow?" Ask hinata

"yeah, I'm going to hyogo so you need to practice with suga-san for tomorrow" said Kageyama

Hinata pout and he look dissappointed "Why?"

Tsukishima look at kageyama who looks like he doesn't want to answer it so he did. "stop being nosy Shrimpy, We had suga-san so practice with him"

Hinata huff and put his hands on his Waist "what if suga-san and daichi san didn't allow you" shout hinata and everyone on the team heard them

Suga look at Tsukishima who looks like he wants to kill him, so he approached them. "tobio already ask as about it hinata and it was pretty important so we can't decline it"

Hinata gave up already but he has this look of dissappointment. tobio roll his eyes and spoke."if you keep being like that boke you might offend Suga-san he will think he is a no good for you"

Hinta still and Look at Suga he bow and apologize again and again while kageyama smile in satisfaction.

"Why are you being clingy by the way? it's gross you know" Said Kageyama as they stood up and start Practicing

Hinata roll his eyes he doesn't want to think about it, because if he attempted to he might get killed by the Cats "I don't like you Bakayama it's just you always spend you weekened with another teams that you don't have time to spend with us"

Kageyama look at hinata annoyed so he kicked him pretty hard, "i spend my weekdays with karasuno so might as well spend my weekend with others. and besides that's the only day i can spend time and make friends boke so don't stop me"

Hinata Nodded he completely understand but he wasn't satisified. 

After the practice while cleaning the gym a Guy who resemble Tobio a little bit came. The Third years and tobio is Busy so it's only hinata and the few who went to talk to the guy.

"Ah hello, do you need something?" Ask Ennoshita

"I'm Kita Shinsuke i came here to fetch Kageyama tobio"

Everyone nod and hinata call tobio, Few seconds later tobio came out as soon as he saw Kita he run towards him and hug him.

"Shin-nii are you alone?" ask tobio, still hugging Kita

"No, Atsumu came with me but i told him to stay on the car are you done now?" 

Tobio pulled away from the hug and Nod, they bid their Goodbye at the karasuno team.

>: At Inarizaki:<

Tobio enter the Inarizaki Gym and look at the Team, he wave at everyone and hug them one by one.

"Good to see you again, Tobio" Said Suna as he ruffled Tobio's hair

"You guys aren't done with practice yet?" Ask tobio, It's already night time but everyone on the Inarizaki team is still practicing.

"We are waiting for you and since tomorrow is weekend Kita-san ask a permission for us to practice more" Said Osamu

Tobio nod, After a little talk Kita decided to have a little practice match with tobio as the setter of the other team and Atsumu with the Official player. Tobio don't know the First years since he just saw them but that's not a problem to him as he warm up with them shortly.

Tobio is Focus on the game he also read and watch the official players play he became part of inarizaki team before when Kita transfer him after hearing the Rumors about him, The inarizaki is pretty mad about the Rumors since they adore Kageyama. Kageyama also learn some Setting to Atsumu and he learn some spikes with Osamu, Everyone in the Inarizaki Help him Get over with his Past.

The practice match ended with the Official Players Winning Since the twins and Suna is unpredictable sometimes and Even in practice match they always play seriously especially if Tobio is on the other side of the team.

"does Karasuno treating you fine?" Ask Suna, They all decided to spend the night at Kita's House since Tobio will be there.

"Yeah, Kei and Yama is there too and i also met a lot of other players" Said Tobio Happily, Everyone in Inarizaki sigh in relief thankful that Tobio is Happy and doing fine

"That's good to hear, do you have people eyeing you?" Ask Atsumu he was Serious, Osamu Slap him on the Head pretty hard because of his Question.

Kageyama look at Atsumu Confuse "??.. What do you mean by Eyeing me?Sumu san?"

Osamu and Suna Glare at Atsumu giving him a death Glare, Atsumu being himself ignore the two and continue talking to Tobio "I mean people admiring you"

Tobio think for a minute and thought of Koganegawa. "yeah! there's this newbie in volleyball who ask for my help since he doesn't know much about being a Setter"

Everyone nod, They spend the whole night playing and talking and around 6 am only they all fell asleep.