nleface-complicated

Start from the beginning

He looked at me and just sighed.

"This probably ain't gon make you feel better but you're a dumbass for going back to him if y'all aren't official yet"He said.

I just sighed because I knew he was right.

He sat down next to me and looked at the board.

I was lowkey surprised to see him focusing because he never pays attention in class, like never.

Math was soon over and I walked to Spanish.

I didn't have anyone in that class that I knew except for Taurus.

I sat down next to him and immediately started apologizing.

"I'm so sorry about earlier, I saw Nick and I knew he would tell Johnathan that I was still talking to you"I started rambling.

"It's okay, don't apologize, but he's really controlling, especially since y'all aren't even dating"He said.

"I know, I know, but I think he'll make it official soon"I said as I sighed because I knew I was just lying to myself.

"I wouldn't give your hopes up man"Taurus said.

Our teacher then started our lecture so we stopped talking and turned to her.

After an hour of constant talking she finally shut up since the bell rang.

We walked out of the room and to the cafeteria. I followed Taurus and sat down with his friends.

"What's up man"Tione said.

"Sup"Another one of his friends said.

"What's up"I said.

"Bryson, get your ass over here and come get food with me"Taurus yelled at me.

I ran up to him and followed him to the line.

"You're always yelling at me for no reason"I said.

"Oh shut the fuck up nigga"he said.

I was talking to him when I saw Johnathan walking up to us.

I quickly turned around and started talking really fast to Taurus.

"Fuck fuck fuck, he's walking up here, he's walking up here"I said to Taurus.

Taurus turned around and looked at him before quickly turning back.

I just started mumbling things until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around slowly and saw Johnathan looking down at me.

"You're coming with me"He said as he gabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

He dragged me to some hallway before going to this one area. He then started yelling things at me and quiet frankly he was getting annoying.

"I told you not to fucking talk to other niggas, did I not"He yelled.

I just looked at my feet, not wanting to start a fight.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you"He yelled.

I finally snapped, I was tired of fighting and him being controlling.

"I can talk to who the fuck I want to talk to, you talk to bitches but you don't see me having a problem, we're not even dating so why does it matter, huh? I cant deal with this right now"I yelled before walking off.

I found my way back to Taurus and threw my body into his arms. His friends just looked at me weird but Taurus waved them off.

"What's wrong"He asked.