"What the fuck was that, Rhea?!" You pulled her down so she'd sit on the bleachers.

"What?! Are we pretending that your brother won't lose his shit?"

You hated that her crazy ass was right. "You're no help, you know that? Like none." You sighed. Rhea just shrugged and sipped on her slushee, proud of the performance she just gave.

Oscar made a three point shot that ended the game, giving his team a one point victory over your brother's team. His chest was still heaving up and down when he walked over to talk to you.

"Good game." You smirked as you gave his butt a quick slap when no one was looking. The surprised look on his face was priceless.

"Yo, you crazy?" He hissed at you, even though he was mildly turned on by the gesture.

"What? You guys were doing the same thing to each other just a few seconds ago." You responded innocently. Oscar was about to make a slick comment until your brother approached you two.

"What y'all two talking about?" He asked as he rested his arm on top of your head just to remind you how much shorter you were compared to him.

"I was just asking (YN) where I could get some ice for your ankles cause they hella broke homie." Oscar laughed out loud.

"Ha ha ha, you're so funny, a fucking comedian," Rob mocked Oscar's laugh. "I need a favor, though."

"What you need?" Oscar asked as he pulled on his shirt.

"I need you to give this one a ride to her apartment. I got somewhere to be." Your brother said, shaking your shoulders lightly.

"Let me guess, you're going to Rochelle's?"

"You already know!" Rob laughed as he dapped Oscar up before giving you a hug. Little did he know, Oscar had been sleeping over at your apartment for the past few nights.

"Come on, let's get you home." Oscar smirked and he took your hand into his as you two walked to his car. The ride to your apartment was short since you lived right by the park. The moment the both of you were inside, Oscar had you up against the wall with your hands pinned above your head.

"Oscar," You mumbled through the heated kiss. "Hm?" He moaned against your lips.

He relocated his kisses from your lips to your neck so you could speak. "You really need a shower, you smell." You said in a strained voice. You had been holding your breath the entire time.
Oscar lifted his arm and frowned when he was confronted with his own BO. "I do smell." He admitted.
"Throw your clothes in the laundry room and I'll wash them for you." You said, making your way to your bathroom as Oscar headed in the opposite direction to rid himself of his sweaty clothes.

After turning on the shower, you felt Oscar's body pressing up against yours. "Come in with me." He breathed into your ear, nipping at your earlobe lightly.

You opened your mouth to respond, but you moaned instead. Oscar's hands had made their way to the front of your tank top where was rolling your hardened nipples between his fingers.

Oscar chuckled as you began moving your waist against him sensually. Your moment was interrupted by a series of knocks on your front door.
"You better not get that." Oscar growled into your ear. As badly as you wanted to ignore it, you couldn't. You stood up straight and turned to face him.

"It might be Miss Livie next door. She probably forgot how to switch her fire stick to cable and it's time for wheel of fortune." You explained.
"Missing wheel of fortune won't kill her." Oscar uttered as he cupped your face.