IV

~Fear, a woman whom was scorned and with death on her call for she can end all in her path~

Celeste walked with grace, she rubbed her small bump smiling the fruits of her undying love to a certain baby blue eyed American but to her occurring issues she had to go check on her siblings who were in the museum , watching the chaos unfold in front of her Celeste couldn't help but snicker

Evie was on the ladder holding onto dear life, had the gods left her to her occurring bad luck?

"Evelyn?" Celeste asked walking into the library looking for her "Johnathan?" she asked looking around for her estranged siblings.

As if on cue the whole library started to fall like dominos all around her dodging the falling books and cases, how her once bushy haired friend would have been in tears if she saw such mess, but that's long gone and a distant memory of the past.

The curator stared at the mess horrified and deeply upset staring at his once lovely and organized library in chaos "By the Gods! give me patience, give me pest but this no!" The curator shouted at Evelyn.

Celeste could only give an amused smile at the predicament her little sister was in, "Don't worry this mess will be fixed with a flick of a wrist I promise." She gave the curator an amused smile.

As they left she muttered a quick reparo to the library making everything go back to their place as they looked for their older brother who would probably be hiding somewhere drunk.

"Bob? Mohammed?" Evie called making a skeletal hand pop open a sarcophagus scaring both of them causing them to hit and slap him repeatedly.

"Ah my sweet baby sisters, there's never a day when I cannot scare you brings me such joy." Johnathan said wiping a tear of laughter.

"But look I went digging and found this beauty." Johnathan boasted showing both of them a puzzle shaped box that had a map to Hamunaptra.

Evelyn's eyes sparkled in excitement as they took the puzzle and map to the curator explaining and showing him the map that they had found inside the box.

"Its the real thing i swear to you, look at it" Evelyn exclaimed as she moved the map closer to the curator to examine it closer.

Johnathan was pacing in the office excitedly "As in the Hamunaptra the city of the dead?" he asked curiously

"Yes if you look closely at the cartouche its the real thing." Evelyn grinned, Celeste stood back having an uneasy feeling about this, her ex-husband of many centuries could be revived if Evelyn poked her nose in things she didn't have to.

The curator moved the map close to the flame making it burn "No!!!! You burned it on purpose!" her siblings yelled

"Many people look for that city and die let go of said foolish dream all you'll find is sand and death out there." The curator sneered at both of her siblings. Celeste could only shake her head in disappointment at her siblings.

"Johnathan I know you didn't go digging where did you find it?" Evelyn asked in her mama goose voice making him scared

"Picked a bloak's pocket in the cashcabba." he winced as Evelyn hit him twice.

"Take us to him Johnathan." Celeste asked him with a dead stare, "The thing is he's in jail right now." he laughed nervously.

*******************************************************************************

Good Afternoon, Night or Good morning where ever you are I'm finally back from hiatus, the chapters will come and go, 2023/24 has been a roller coaster for me, I've had a writers block for the longest of time, i started taking care of my mom since she developed Sclerosis Multiple and I've been her main care taker, I as well started being a Pre-K teacher and its been so rewarding and stressful at times, this year has been good but your girl had surgery *No more Gallbladder for Me* It's been such a journey to even be here with you all, reading your kind comments and support makes me feel so loved and shown me that deferent multiverses do happen. But don't worry the next chapter as of right now is being written!!

with love Angie~