Chapter 9

Sara POV: I can't believe it! He really does feel the same way about me. He, he makes me feel so complete. I can look at him and have a conversation without talking. I didn't realize I was staring at him until he poked me and asked if I was having a good stare. I laughed and he told me he had a surprise for me. He ran upstairs and came back down holding a present box. He gave it to me and I immediately ripped it open. It was their Live Tour DVD. He knew how much I had wanted it. I ran up to the tv and popped it into the DVD player. I jumped back onto the couch and pressed play. I laid down with my head in his lap. I looked up and he looked down. He made his eyes cross and it was hilarious. I started laughing just as they began to sing "Na, Na,Na". I turned my attention back to the tv. I couldn't miss this......

*later*

The DVD was amazing! I loved watching them change backstage, and the extras they showed. It was one the best movies I had ever watched. When it was over Harry poked me. I took his hand and turned the tv off. I led him upstairs into my room. We sat down on the bed. I was flipping through the tv channels when he grabbed me and kissed me. Harry: " I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of you beautiful." he pulled back and I started laughing. He looked worried, Harry: "Why is that funny?" "It's not, I'm just nervous, and when I'm nervous I laugh". Harry:"Well why are you nervous?" "Because,boring me is here with someone amazing like you." he leaned in and we started kissing. His lips were soft and being this close to him was amazing. I felt like me and Harry were becoming more than just friends and it was worrying me. If I'm this dependent on him now....what will I do when he leaves?