Beg for me

It was a warm summer afternoon, the onceler had just finished up dinner. Greed sat at the table.
"Pancakes again, Oncie?"
Oncie grinned, "Actually, Strawberry pancakes!"
The greedler chuckled, glancing out the window. "I think you're addicted, remember that poor lil barbaloot you over fed? He lived off of pancakes- Until he died of diabetes that is..."
Oncie followed his gaze to the fluffy corpse right outside. "Oh...heh- right. I'll make something new tomorrow!" He smiled nervously.

Oncie and Greedie began to eat their food, then cleaned the table and decided to go for a walk as the sun set

"Do you remember the first time we did this?" Greedler asked. Oncie thought for a moment...
"Yes, I do. I showed you a new song on my guitar, you loved it and then you told me you had something to show me too-"
the Onceler was cut off by a deep kiss. Greedie took Oncie's hat off and grabbed a handful of hair, yanking down making his head jerk. 
"Mm- Greedie what are you-"
The Greedler began to suck on his neck, softly at first, then harder, and sloppier. Soft moans released from Oncie's mouth.
"Mhmm, Greedie" Oncie whispered
Greedler pushes him against a truffula tree, a knee between Oncie's legs. And began kissing his lips again, more passionately than before. He slid his tongue in Oncler's mouth, and so did Oncie.
A string of saliva emerged as the two of them let go for air.
Greedie locked eyes and smirked. "You look so cute when you're blushing this red"
Of course this made him even redder. He glanced down and saw his other half's package pretty hard in his pants.
"Hey! how rude, my eyes are up here ya know..." Greedie teased, backing up.
"Haa- I-I'm sorry!" Oncie yelled, clearly embarrassed.
Greedler removed his partners vest and unbuttoned his shirt.
"Hah, I'm just kidding...you can touch it if you want~" Greedie moved closer to Oncie's face, and gave him a little kiss on the nose.
"look at you, you're always so cute. What do you want to do now?"
Oncie paused, giving an innocent smile. "I'll show you ;)"
he swiftly took Greedies suit off and pulled him in by his tie.
"I want you to pound me as hard as you can, and I want to make you cum."
Greedie was surprised at this request, but of course he didn't decline.
"I like how you think, whore" Greedler yanked down Oncie pants, then his own. Revealing their hard members to the chilly fresh air. Oncie reaches for his partner's cock when his hands got pinned down suddenly. "Not so fast, you're going to have to beg for me."
"Huh?
"Go on, tell me how much you want your mouth full of my cum, how you want so badly to pleasure me" Greedie said, on top of the Oneceler.
"I- I want you! Please please please give me your cock, it feels so nice..." Oncie cried.
"I can't hear you, louder."
Onceler thought for a second, then yelled "PLEASE... FUCK ME DADDY"
"Heh...that's more like it" Greedler pulled a thneed from their backpack and wrapped it around Oncie's wrists tight. With his hands behind his back he's completely helpless against him, but he likes it that way.