School

Sav wakes up and gets into her uniform before Regina wakes up.

The outfit-

Regina wakes up and gets sav something to eat

Regina- Good morning sweetheart

Sav- good morning mom!

Regina and sav eat and then Regina does Sav's hair.

Hairstyle-

Sav is about to leave for school and walk with her bestfriend; sibling, Vivi

Sav- Bye mom! Love you!

Regina- Love you too!

Vivi- Bye mom and dad.

Chad & Vy- Bye Vivi!

Vivi and Sav go to school and Sav listens to Daniel's cover of "Yellow" while Vivi listens to Chad and Vys parody called "Frugal"

Sav Tells Vivi-Anne to go to class and Sav will meet her there. Vivi goes and sav walks to her locker and opens it to see a bunch of sticky notes on her locker. "Ugly" "slut" "fag" "kys" "die fag" "fatty"

Sav- Ugh these again. Shouldve known.

Sav throws them out and goes to class.

As she walks up to her desk, her bully (Vanessa) Puts her leg out and trips her.

Sav- Not funny Vanessa.

Sav goes to her desk next to Vivi-Anne.
She does her first class and goes to gym.

Vanessa- Funny we have gym because you need to lose some weight Fatty.

Sav- LOL ok sureeee.

They arrive and unfortunately are playing basketball and in the middle of it Vanessa throws the basketball at Savs Eye.

Vivi- OMG SAVANNAH ARE YOU OK?

Sav- I- I CANT SEE OUT OF THE EYE!

Teacher- Vivi take Savannah to the nurse. I know you two are siblings.

Vivi- Ok ok.

Vivi takes Sav to the nurse and calls Regina.

On the phone

Vivi- REGINA YOU NEED TO GET HERE RIGHT NOW!

Regina- WAIT WHY?

Vivi- So Savannahs Bully, Vanessa threw the basketball at Savannah's
Eye and she cant see out of it..

Regina- OH HECK NO! IM ON MY WAY! GET YOU AND SAVANNAS STUFF. IM PICKING YOU BOTH UP RIGHT NOW!.

*hangs up*

Vivi- Nurse, Savannahs mom said for me to get both of our stuff.

Nurse- Ok go get it.

Vivi goes to get it and a few mins later Regina and Vy get to the school and take Sav to the hospital.

Tbc
369 words.