True... or False?

Start from the beginning

Gerard nudged him playfully. "You're dumb."

"No, I said drunk." Frank corrected. Gerard snorted. Frank finally opened the door.
"Okay, the elevator is broken."

"We got to walk up five fucking storeys?" Gerard whined.

"Want to to carry you, princess?" Frank cackled. Gerard hit his shoulder playfully.

"Yeah, you're definitely drunb. Uh, dunk- dru- fucking-" he slurred and started walking up the stairs. "Okay, I'm so fucking gay, true or false?"

Frank laughed whole-heartedly. "Gerard, you've been dating men for years remember? Of course you're gay, you i-di-ot."

Gerard giggled. "Fair. I don't know, yeah. You. Your turn." He motioned at Frank.

"Uhh, I don't know..." He smirked. "I got a boner man." Frank puffed out as he tediously stepped up. "Damnit, just one fucking storey left."

"You know I could just check and tell." Gerard laughed. "Who's the i-di-ot now? Idiot sandwich."

"I'm an idiot sandwich?" Frank pointed at himself. "Well you're just... You're fucking- you're raw tomatoes. You're a tomat-hoe."

Gerard laughed so hard he lost balance, tripped on a stair, grabbed Frank and collapsed down. "Ow!"

Frank collapsed on Gerard and the two started laughing until they were out of breath and tears started welling in their eyes. Gerard took deep breaths.

"You're heavy for an idiot sandwich!"

"Who's the sandwich now?" Frank teased him as he was more or less squashing Gerard on the floor.

"I'm not an idiot. I know the answer." A giggle escaped Gerard's lips. "You do have a massive boner."

Gerard could feel it pressed against his thigh. Frank was wearing sweatpants and the soft, relatively thin fabric made it easier for it to poke at him.

"I think I never saw your dick." Gerard commented, not minding bein in the awkward position in the middle of the stairs any more than Frank. The latter was a little too comfortable.

"You wanna see it, true or false?" Frank giggled.

Gerard blushed and snorted. "Why are you asking something I already know the answer of, that's not the point of the game!" He dodged the question.

"Alright. I really wanna kiss you." Frank said with a very confident smirk, his hands roaming over Gerard's body.

Gerard tutted. "My turn." He peered up intently at the man on top of him. "I really wanna fuck you."

"I got the answer to my first question then."
Frank and Gerard kissed hard. It didn't get heated. It started heated. Frank cupped Gerard's cheeks and the latter groped every body part he could.

He grabbed Frank's ass and pressed down to bring their cotch against one another. They made out furiously lying in the stairs. Frank picked him up and went upstairs, stumbling a little.

He very much struggled to open his front door as Gerard kissed, licked, sucked and bit his neck all over, his legs tight around Frank's hips.