play it cool

(sorry for this short update and this a bit more straightforward writing style, this was just a small prompt that I had in mind and needed to get off my mind also thanks to celinaXressepeasant for the inspiration)

To say that Rob has a small crush on his college Jesse Klaver is a massive understatement. It started off small on Rob his first day at the parliament, he was getting his coffee when he bumped into a tall strong build man with curly hair and deep brown eyes who smelled like vanilla and cigarettes. The man was extremely sweet and handsome, and help Rob getting up after the fall, and Rob had melted on his spot.

He later learned that this man was Jesse Klaver, the leader of the left party GroenLinks. Rob tried to learn as much of Jesse as possible, but there wasnt much information to find. He learned that Jesse was his age, was single, and lived in the Hague, but that was it. Jesse was also a very closed-off person, he hardly spoke one on one, the only time Rob had heard him speak was during debates or during conferences. Jesse was one big mystery to Rob.

Sadly for Rob, his crush didnt go unnoticed by the other members of D66. Alexander Hammelburg had cornered Rob one day and asked him about it. Rob had told him everything, it was nice to have someone to talk to about your lil crush on a guy who doesnt like you back.

However Alexander had seen this differently, he had noticed how Jesse had been looking at Rob, how Jesse would all of the sudden show up everywhere Rob would be. He would stare at Rob for just a bit too long. However, Rob didnt want to believe it. and Alexander was fed up with seeing these 2 grown men pinning over each other, and that brings us to today.

Rob was sitting at his desk doing his work for the day when his parliament member Alexander walked into his office, closed the door and sat down in front of Rob, and closed his laptop on his spot. Rob I have had enough, it's honestly so painful to watch you and Jesse pin after each other, so here is the plan and you cannot disagree with me, I know yours and Jesses little schedule where yall go to get coffee at the same time and stare at each other without saying a word Alexander had said. Rob felt exposed by this. It sounds so desperate going to get coffee the same time your crush get it, just to see him. so we are gonna head over to the coffee machine right now so we are there a bit earlier and I am gonna kiss you, if Jesse acts like nothing is going on that you can move on, if he acts jealous you know he liked you and you can finally make a move

Rob looked at Alexander as if he had grown 2 heads. Is he serious, making out, at the parliament, with a party member. But Alexander seems determent to do this and Rob knew that there was no way out, so before he knew Alexander had grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his chair. And they were on their way. Rob didnt know how to feel it yet. But one thing he knew was that he would make out with one of his close colleagues.

The coffee room was empty to Rob his relief, but he knew that Jesse would be there soon. Alexander took no time and pushed Rob against the wall and crashed their lips together. It felt weird for Rob at first but once their lips met everything fell into place. Rob moved his hands into Alexander his short curly hair while licking his lip asking for entrance what he was granted. They moved their lips in sync while Alexander let his hand slide from Rob his back to his ass, squeezing it softly granting a small moan from Rob.

Then all of a sudden they could hear a mock crash on the ground. Rob and Alexander moved apart and Rob could just see Jesse standing there looking shocked with another emotion he couldnt place. Jesse turned around and quickly walked away.

told you that he liked you, didnt you see the jealousy in his eyes. Now go after your man and get that dick, my friend, also your not a bad kisser at all, use those skills Alexander said before pushing Rob to the door.

Rob made his way to the GroenLinks fraction, knowing very well that Jesse would be in his office. Rob didnt bother knocking but just opened the door and walked in win no warning. Jesse looked up and was about to say something. Probably about to send Rob away, but Rob didnt give Jesse the chance. He pulled Jesse up by the collar of his shirt and pushed Jesse against the bookshelves, the book falling down but Rob didnt pay attention. He smashed his lips against Jesse his lips and he could feel Jesse immediately melt into the kiss, pulling Rob closer. Rob moved his hand into the curls and tugged at it, earning a small moan from Jesse giving Rob entrance. Rob took this opportunity and slid his tongue inside Jesse his mouth. They fought for domination, both man poring their years of pinning into this kiss. Jesse bucked his hips while moaning out again. Rob felt himself getting a bit too excited and knew he needed to break this kiss, they needed to talk before moving forward.

Rob pulled away and opened his eyes. Jess I think we need to talk first Rob said, voice hoarse from the kissing. we can talk later you started something Jetten and you are gonna fix this Jesse said while pushing his hardened member up against Rob his erection that had formed. Rob had spun the both of them around and had pushed Jesse softly on the couch in his office.

Soft moans could be heard from outside the office, but no one dared to interrupt. Both men knowing that they needed to talk about them and how to move forward but not that day on the couch in Jesse's office at the GroenLinks fraction.