looking forward to meet

gulf's pov

We are here to eat and this is my boyfriend gulf and love this is my uncle mew..."said my boyfriend.

"hi uncle it's nice to meet you. My name is gulf." I said. I noticed that he is looking at me intently.Maybe he is concern about his nephew going around with me so i ignored it.
"So.. we will go now uncle.Have a nice day."said my boyfriend and we bid goodbye and went straight to the table to eat.

By the time we had our seats and the waiter comes so i asked my boyfriend
"what do you want to eat baby"

"i want to eat burger and fries.What about you?"asked my boyfriend.

"i will order fried rice and omelette,thanks"i said to the waiter.
"why don't i never heard that you have such a handsome uncle baby"i said to my boyfriend.

"Maybe even i hardly ever see him.It is very difficult to meet him.He is always busy with his work and alcohol"said my boyfriend.

"oh.. so he is a fan of drinks."i thought to myself.

"What ...are u interested in him?" asked my boyfriend.

" What......???."i choked on my own water.
"Baby what kind of nonsense is that?"i asked to my boyfriend who is now ovserving me curiously.
"i just asked it though."said my boyfriend.

"no.. baby. You know i am always top."i smirked.. and my boyfriend smile shy
.It is true though.I mean this is not my first time having a boyfriend.I had have boyfriends before and i am always the top.I can't even imaging myself being the bottom of someone's else.Just thought about it makes me want to puke.

He(mew) is hot though yet that doesn't mean i like him.Although he is a little bit shorter than me,his body structure is bigger than me.let's just say he is a total daddy type.wait! ....what!😲...what am i even thinking😱
whatever it is leave it now.i will always be the daddy here😎

"love...,are you listening to me?"with that i snapped out of my thought.

"oh.. sorry baby what it is ?."i asked my boyfriend.
"i said after this i want to go to the cinema."he said.

"sure"i said and ate our breakfast while chitchatting.

When i came back home from our date,i saw my brother and his husband watching tv on the coutch and when mild see me he told me to sit with them so i sat with them together.

"i have something to say."said boat.

"what is it?" i asked

"umm...i am planning to throw a party with my friends herethis sunday."said boat.

"sounds good to me but phi if you don't like to meet boat's friends, you can just go where ever you want phi."said mild.

"come on... you know i like partying too mild"i told him.

"Yes.. i know. It's just that his friends are real jerks when they are drunk and i am used to that.Just worrying about you.Whatever....🙄.., if you can't tolerate them, you can leave them ok?"said mild.

"ok"i reply back.I am kind of curious what kind of things they do when they are drunk even my brother is saying like this.🤔

"so i will go to my room now"i said and went straight to my room and shower.After done showering, i laid down on my bed and looking forward to come sunday and what interesting thing it will bring.With that i felt my eyelids become heavy and i fall asleep

so here is my next chap
please vote and comment your advice

wuv u all