prologue

My name is ashley spencer. I got to school at scott county high school. I am around 5'3 to 5'4. I have shoulder length red hair. I am pretty funny and i go to art class every wednesday,thursday and friday. I have school beforr that but i manly stay there for a while. We are all a group of students at the high school and then some. We have a couple exchange students and students from otjer schools but nothing big. We all have fun i mean who wouldnt. The class has about 34 people in there which are highschoolers so the class is never boring. Its always funny and interesting and i love art. Makeing art and sketches. I have friends and enimes. I dont really like school but ill get a's and b's. Its not as fun and it dosent really have anything to do with my life carrer chioce. The rarley have anything there that i do like but i go there anyways.

*ashley's pov*

My friends dont realy understand me that much. They get me most of the time but when they look at my skethes the get confused. They are still close but i just want a friend that

would understand me more. I thought about this all the time.

I finished my makeup and then went outside. I got in my car and left the house. I was 17 so i still lived under my parents roof. Yeah i know its pretty weird to think about it like that but i dont really wanna leave. I think i can take what the world throws at me and survive. I guess. I slowed my car down from the car infront of me. Im always stuck at the same spot. Well, not stuck justslowed down. Its always when im running a tad late and then somebody slows everything down takeing inthe air and the surroundings. Some wait for grass to grow or for christmas but thoose people i just pass. This person though decoded to go slow. The finnally turend a couple miles down the road. I just reached town and decided to get out of the car. I lock it and go inside a little store. Its called 'lock and key'. I either go there of 'fava's' but i wanted something from lock and key. I walked in and saw the manager at the cash register.

"Hello" i say and then the guy looks up from the register.

"Hey ashley how's it going?" He said. Im basically a regular costomer or whatever you wanna call it....i just come here a lot.

"Its good wbu"i say back with a smile.

"Good do you want your usual?"

"Sure" i said and then i payed him money and after a while he came back. I had a turtle shake with extra carmel and choclate. YUM! I said thanks then left. I got back into the car and drove to my art class down the road. I brought my bag with all my stuff and then i walked in. I was on time and right when i sat down he started class.

We talked about artistic skills and how to improve. We basically said everything between teqniques to projects. We finished class and of course i have been sketching this whole time. I left the school and then came home. It was a weekend class its sunday today and tommorow is monday. Which means i have school tommorow. I cant wait! Jokeing ihate school. Its terrible. Ugh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N like it? Dont freak zayn is coming into the story soon and i need to find a good cover...hmmm probably update with a diffrent cover.