2

// Arielle's Point of View //

"What just happened?" Hannah asked me confused. "Nothing." I said. "Obviously something." she laughed. "He told me why he came back." I shrugged. "Why?" Hannah smiled. "Megan had a miscarriage. He said he was upset and after a while he knew he had to come back." I said like it was nothing.

"And?" Hannah said. "And? What?" I asked. "What did he say about you two?" Hannah smiled almost jumping up and down. "He said he was still in love with me and that he knew I was in love with him too." I shrugged again. "Arielle! That's great!" Hannah said. "Except it's not true." I said getting up.

"What isn't? You know you love him. After he left you were a wreck. I forced you out of the house and you finally started dating again last month. He was gone for almost a year Arielle. Stop lying to yourself." she said. "He left Hannah. Things are different now."

"You still love him." Hannah said watching me. I didn't answer. Of course I was still in love with him. "And he's clearly still in love with you."

"It doesn't matter, I'm not giving in." I said. "You will. I know you will." Hannah laughed as we walked downstairs. I rolled my eyes and ordered pizza. "Let's go get the pizza." I sighed.

--

// Cameron's Point of View //

"So how did it go?" Sierra laughed as I walked inside. "I'm not sure." I shrugged. "Well what happened?" She asked curiously. "I apologized and told her about what happened."

"Don't be sad, let's go get dinner." Sierra said. "I'm not sad." I chuckled. "I know she's still in love with me. I can see it. And I am most definitely in love with her, so I know it'll come together."

Sierra laughed and pulled me into her car. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Hmm, sushi." she said turning onto a highway. "Yum. I haven't had sushi since I left." I said. "So how's Megan?" Sierra asked. "Different. She's nicer now, and more... ladylike?" I chuckled. "I'm sorry about what happened." Sierra said. "Its not your fault. The doctor said it was just a natural cause." I said.

The rest of the ride was silent, we were both lost in our own thoughts. We pulled into the restaurant and went inside sitting down at a table and waited to be served.

Once we were done eating we got back into Sierra's car and drove back home. I sat down on the couch and thought about what I was going to do tomorrow. I didn't have a girlfriend, I haven't talked to my friends yet, and I don't have a baby to take care of. Sierra sat down beside me and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"What I'm gonna do tomorrow." I laughed. "Go hang out with Arielle." she smiled. "And do what?" I asked. "I don't know. Think of something."

--

// Arielle's Point of View //

"What time is everyone coming?" Hannah asked sitting down on my bed. "I think 3." I shrugged. "Why don't you invite Cameron?" She smiled. "Because we aren't dating anymore?" I said more like a question. She groaned and laid back.

I heard a knock on my door and was about to get it when Hannah jumped up. "Its Zack. I'll let him in." Hannah smiled leaving my room. I walked out of my room and watched her open the door but it wasn't Zack. It was Cameron.

"Hey just the guy I was looking for." she smiled. "I wish someone else was looking for me too." he laughed. Was he talking about me? "She'll come around. Anyways, everyones coming over soon to hangout. Why don't you stay?"

"Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah, come in." she smiled letting him in. I ran back into my room before they saw me and sat on my bed. I'm not sure if I wanted Cameron here. "Arielle I brought the love of your life inside, I hope you don't mind!" Hannah yelled as she pulled him into my room. Cameron laughed as he was being pulled in and smiled when he saw me.

His smile was contagious and sure enough I was smiling back. Hannah threw Cameron on top of me and I ended up laying on my back while Cameron was leaning over me. I heard the door shut and then looked up to see Cameron staring at me. "Uh, hi." he said.

"Hi." I managed to get out. I hated that when he was this close my breathing was ragged. He kept looking at my lips, I wanted to kiss him, but I knew I shouldn't. "Just do it Arielle. I know you want to." Cameron breathed. I did want to, but I wasn't going to give in. I pushed his chest and got up. I fixed my shirt and walked out of my room.

"Wait so were they kissing?" Zack asked as I walked out. "No, we weren't." I said walking into the bathroom. As soon as I shut the door I took a deep breath. This was going to be harder than I thought.

--------

what do you thinks gonna happen?

I started my spring break today so I'll probably be uploading a lot this week (:

2 votes and 2 comments for an update