"What the fuck?" I ask him .

I cant be pregnant , that's not true . I'd have know right?

"You're pregnant . My sister is doing a nursing course and they're learning about pregnancy . Plus , you look exactly like you did when you were pregnant three years ago." He says , leaning back on the chair .

After that he tells me about the sales of the books , he called the book A Woman Like Me .

He says it's because women don't usually fight back when they're being cheating on , that they sit and cry or they just opt for divorce .

The book was published a month ago and released to the public two weeks ago , the first ten thousand shipments were sold out within a week , making over twenty billion dollars .

Jozea is basically a millionaire right now . The youngest millionaire I know , at only twenty four .

He provides for his family , he put his nineteen year old sister in school and now she's doing a nursing course.

I'm proud of Jozea , from a homeless boy to an author and a responsible man.

"Hey , I have an idea." I say to him.

"Yea , sure let's hear it ." He says with a gentle smile .

"Let's go to that coffee shop where that lady tried to kick you out from ." I say to him , he looks at me and smiles .

"I'd love to , let's go. " he says .

I pop my head in Ace's office and inform him that I'm leaving with Jozea.  He barely notices with the work he has to do . He is literally swimming in paper work.

The drive there is silent , but filled with music .

The time I've spent with Jozea has led me to believe that he is a humble and quiet person , but also very hardworking .

We park the car right infront of the shop and we both enter . Just like last time,  I stand in the line but this time with Jozea right next to me .

"Hi can I have a cup of hot chocolate and a chocolate muffin . And he'll have..." I begin .

She stares at me , and just like last time she asks .

"Are you Cassandra Smith?" She cuts me off .

"I'm Cassandra Bernett ." I correct .

She corrects herself and repeats the order I was saying and asks .

"And what can I get you handsome fellow. " she says . But then realization hits her hard when she sees who she is speaking too , her mouth falls as she eyes the Gucci tie around his neck.

Yep bitch , you know what it is!

"I'll have a cappuccino and maybe two muffins , your best flavour ." He says , bottling his pride and ego - that I might want to add , is now ceiling high - we are ushered to a table .

There are whispers around the entire shop as people stop to stare at us every second .

After the coffee break Jozea tells me that he has a meeting with his agent . I inform him that I'll take an uber home , he just has to drop me off at my gynae .

I walk into the office and for the first time in my entire life , I see that doctor Mayberry's office is completely empty.

The new receptionist leads me to her office .

"Oh, mrs Bernett.  I was just about to close , can I help you?" She asks .

"I'd like to take a pregnancy test ." I say to her . She smiles.

"Already?" She asks .

"We're not exactly sure ." I say nervously.  I sit on the bed . She asks me to pee in a small cup and she takes it in a nook where she runs the tests .

I wait for almost twenty minutes before she returns with a paper in her hands.

"Congratulations Mrs Bernett.  Baby number two." She says .

My hands fall to my tummy out of habit from Hero .

The entire Uber ride home I run over my thoughts , am I really ready for another Hero?

I love my son , but he's a hand full . And I'm sure I'm going to love my next baby . I just feel that it's a bit early .

But I love my new baby too.

When I get to the office , I head to my car and ride back home .

I find Ace and Hero playing with building blocks .

He looks at me and smiles but when he sees my face , he immediately stands .

"Are you okay? You're looking pale ." He says leading me to the nook .

"I'm pregnant." I say to him . He smiles .

"Really?" He asks .

"Yes , are you angry?" I ask him .

"Why would I be angry baby . I'm happy,  I'm excited and I'm just elated." He says . Relief breaks from my chest.

"I thought that you're not ready for another one." I say to him .

"You're never ready for kids,  they're a blessing from God . I'm happy baby , and I want you to be happy too." He says and kisses my forehead .

"I love you." He says kissing my forehead again.

Author's note

What do you think about this chapter ? I dont know about y'all but I loved writting it!❤

Please dont forget to vote and comment . I love reading your thoughts , they're amazing and magical . They make my day !!❤🧚‍♀️😻

So please dont forget to vote!!!

Vote , comment and recommend 🧚‍♀️❤😻

Nic275 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️😻❤