Chapter 3

Jason's pov

I wake up to a bright light illuminating from the curtains , an empty bedside and an alluring smell of cookies and coffee .

I throw on a casual shirt and sweats then I begin walking down the stairs . When I get to the last stair , I see her , she's doing her thing in the kitchen.

Someone remind me again how I got so lucky? I mean she's beautiful and sexy . She's damn smart and she has one of the most beautiful smile you'll ever see in anyone's face.  Just like the one she weari-

I look at her and hold my thoughts. Why isn't she smiling? Her face looks so exhausted.  I know what will make her smile.

"Morning  Cassiey" I say to her .

"Morning Jason . " she says nonchalantly,  she just focuses on removing the cookies from the pan .

I go in to kiss her cheek , but just like yesterday  , she ducks down .  She's been so distant these past few days . She calls me by my name alot , instead of baby or honey . And yesterday , she didn't wait up for me or cook any dinner.

What if she knows? My entire body freezes . I dont know how to react to this . I knew she was smart , but it's been going on for so long , I believed she wouldn't find out .

I sit in my chair and begin nibbling on my cookie .

All I can think of is that she's going to kill me , she's going to leave . Oh , shit what am I going to do .

I'm cheating , I'm cheating and I cant stop.  Every month that passed buy I'd tell myself that the following month I'd stop .

Until I met her , now I go over at her place every night and I come home late . Fuck I just cant stop . But I've convinced myself that I'll stop when it reaches a year .

I dont think she knows though , if she did , she would have confronted me about it . Cassandra is a straight forward person , she would have confronted me .

I hear clicking on the floor . When I look up,  I witness a fashion model strutting down my stair case , Cassiey looks amazing . I get kind of angry that she puts on this show for the folks,  while she doesn't let me kiss her cheek .

Me , her husband.

She picks up her purse then leaves . " Goodbye to you too Cassiey ." I mummer sarcastically.

This is the behavior that makes me sleep around.  This stupid , petty and childish behavior.

I get up from the stoel and  begin getting dressed for work .

Thirty minutes later , I'm inside Smith Industries.  I'm greeted by a cold Kimberly , the receptionist.

Kimberly is Cassiey's friend , whenever Cassiey comes to the company , she hangs out with Kim .

Kimberly once walked in on me and one of my ladies in the office fucking . I know it was her without even looking , because when she walked in , she said : "Mr Smith."

I know her voice from anywhere.  She has one of those voice that you only hear on TV and the radio . Its smooth and bold , the opposite of the owner of the voice .

Her voice is like a supermodel and our names are like the clothes that her voice models .

If you could fuck a voice , I know I'd fuck that voice .

I give her a small smile . And she just nods with a tight smile . She just doesn't forget does she .

I walk straight into the office and dive into work . There's alot I have to work on because as if time just couldn't wait , I hear clicking on the floor .

It comes closer and closer to my office door . And then she walks in , I'm not sure who she is because I haven't looked up from my computer .

And then the clicking stops . Something is dropped inside my free hand which was playing with a pen .

I look at the hand , and there's a red lace material in my hand . I look up to see who just handed me her panties , and as if on cue , she smirks then walks over to lock there door .

She comes back and then says . "Good Morning Jason ."

"Ms Dixon ." I say nodding to her . She walks around the table and I twist the chair around .

She guides her skirt up and I unbutton my pants and lower my boxer .

Jason junior jumps out . And then she begins to lick him . I grunt , she's so good at this .

She's about to put her clit on me but we're disturbed by the telephone ringing . She groans and the fixes herself and so do I.

"Well , see you tonight then ." She says , a bit of disappointment lacing her voice and then her gaze dropped to her panty in my hand. "You can keep that. "

She walks out.  And I answer the phone . The investor just goes on and on about how Cassiey and I are not listening to his ideas and how he'll cut ties with us .

After ending the call , I go back to working . We have a big project coming up and I need Cassiey to fill us in on what budget we're looking at .

I go back to work , and after everything I fetch a doughnut to nibble on and then I walk out .

As always , Kayla is waiting near my car with her belongings in hand . When I open the car she's quick to jump in . She starts up the music and sings along .

While I sit in the driver seat. 

"You ready?" I ask her .

"Hell yeah!" She jumps and squeals. 

The entire way to her apartment  we sing along to songs booming out of the radio and she dances .

My hand is on her thigh the whole time.  The heat radiating of her skin is unbearable,  I just want to take her right here and right now .

I squeeze her thigh and my hand goes a little higher . Her breath hitches .

Her apartment comes to view,  and my car speeds up from habit . She looks at me with lust and then begins touching herself while moaning my name .

I slam the breaks right in front of her apartment and then I lunge out of the car . She fumbles with the key and then opens the door .

I tear her clothes off and we begin our sex right here at the door .

Author's note

No sex scene yet 😉 but stay tuned there  will be one pretty soon . And yet again thank you to those who are reading and to those who aren't,  please do .🤲🥰

I enjoyed writing from Jason's point of view , infact  I enjoy writing  from Male perspectives all the time .

Have a great day.

Vote,  comment and recommend

Nic275