Guy: honestly, he's right. You could've been part of Twice.

Chaeng: Shut up.

Guy: What? I'm a proud bf here.

BF? Boyfriend? She said she's single. Or is she really? I suddenly felt irritated that ruined my mood.

After a few minutes the lights went back on then dinner was served. I don't feel like eating though.

Jihyo leaned and whispered.

Jihyo: yah, why aren't you eating? Are you okay?

Me: I'm okay, just not hungry.

Jihyo: hey, are you worried she'll be finding out later?

Me: No, I don't think she'll even care.

Jihyo was about to say something but Manager unnie went beside her and whispered something. Jihyo noded at her.

Jihyo: girls, we have to go now.

We all stood and walked to the right side of the stage then went at the back.

We start to get ready for our performance. I set aside my bad mood and focus on our performance.

-------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung.

Mark starts to annoy me as he can't keep looking for the girl group he's been fangirling or rather fanboying.

Mark: Omg, they're sitting behind us all along!

Me: who?

Mark: Twice.

I turned around and saw the girls already left the table heading towards the backstage.

Mark: Wait, they'll be performing?

Me: Yes, so please stop fangirling there and please don't scream later.

After a few minutes the MC's voice announced that before the night ends Twice will be performing a few of their songs.

Me: Oh good. This will be over in a few minutes.

The lights went dim as the lights on the stage shone brightly. The girls then appeared from the lift on the stage.

A girl got my attention she looks like... Is that?....

I leaned closer as they started singing and dancing. When the girl was now at the front I was shocked. It was really her. I could clearly see her moles.

Me: Mark, who's that? The girl with a mole on her nose

Mark: wow, your eyes are real clear. That'll be Myoi Mina, she's Japanese.

She look so gorgeous. She dance so graceful and her voice. Gosh. I just stared at her. My focus was only on her, like I'm alone in a room just watching her while she's singing and dancing for me exclusively.

Then the part came where she danced while kneeling (Risky risky wiggy), doing that shoulder part while her jacket slids off from her shoulders. It's somewhat looks so sensual. I can feel my jaw just fell.

This girl is full of surprises I didn't know she could be even more prettier and charismatic at the same time. Seeing her right now, makes me fall even more.

I was so stunned that even after their performance I was still staring at the stage. I got snapped back when I felt someone shove me.

It was Mark who was now laughing at me.

Mark: Look at your face. It's so obvious Twice have blown you away.

Blow me away? More like killed me, Mina did that.

Mark: awesome right? I think I sense a new fangirl here.

The event ended. I noticed the girls didn't came back to their table.

Mark: Too bad they didn't return at their table. A picture with them would've been great. But still...

Mark put an arm on my shoulder.

Mark: Thanks for letting me come with you.

I just smiled at him. Come to think of it, I'm glad I came too. I wonder why she didn't tell much about her profession.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

Have you seen Mina acknowledge that she's the 'shoulder of the year'. That jacket sliding off revealing her shoulders while dancing the
'Risky risky wiggy This is an emergency' part. it's so sexy.