Chapter 2

"Stop!" Ojole shouted."Don't light them!" "Why?" Riho asked, "I need more candles!" "Don't you remember what happened when we lit the bell? It disappeared!!" said Ojole. So they decided to not do anything and stay in one place. But then, that was also hard. Because it was a very crowded server, it was very noisy because they honked a lot. Multiple times they saw an ikemen drag a moth away from the darkness covered portals. They were waiting for a while when- "Hey, Uza? Can you pass me th-" Riho said, but stopped, because Uzajejo wasn't next to her. "Uza!? Uzajejo!? Hello!?" Riho shouted. "Riho, calm down. I'm sure she's fine!" Ojole said. "Maybe we should look for her, just in case?" Ukaraije suggested. "Ok, sure. It's not like we can do anything else, right?" Ojole replied. They started looking for Uzajejo. After a while, they still couldn't find her."Ughh, I'm a bad friend." Riho said, sitting on the floor. "Its ok, Riho, we'll find her." said Ojole, sitting beside Riho. She was saying something hopeful, but she was already losing hope. What if they don't find Uzajejo?Just then, a light appeared on the Constellation table. After the Ikemen and the Ikejou pulled away the moths, a few people appeared, along with-"UZA!!" Riho shouted. She ran torwards Uzajejo and hugged her. "OH MY GOSH UZA, YOU SCARED ME!" Riho said, letting go. "Sorry, Ri." Uzajejo replied, looking guilty."What happened, Uza?" Irik asked. Uzajejo then explained that the Elders called random people to a room, but it wasnt clear what room it was. They needed help in the war against the king, because he had awoken from his death. "Excuse me WHAT!?" Ukaraije said, standing up and hitting a few moths on the head. "Sorry, moths. Anyway, WHAT!?""Aa, sorry!! I didn't mean to make you panic-" Uzajejo said. "It-its ok, Uza, it's not your fault." Ukaraije said, giving the moths a head-pat as a sorry for bonking them on the head."How in the name of Sky are we supposed to help?" asked Irik. Irik was right, how would they help? It wasn't like they had weapons!"Maybe we should evacuate everyone?" suggested Ojole. "I mean, that's the only thing we can do, right?" "Ojo, where are we supposed to evacuate them??" Riho pointed out. That was true, there wasn't anywhere to go. "Uhh, Uza?" Ukaraije asked. "Yeah?" "Did the Elders say HOW to help??" "N-no.." They looked over to the others. The other people who were selected were speaking with their friends about it. Suddendly, a white light flashed before them.They were back in the black room. "Why are we here again?" asked Ojole. "I guess the Elders evacuated us..?" suggested Riho, looking around. They waited (again, there was NOTHING else to do), and then the room started shaking.Big cracks opened underneath their feet and the room was shaking as if they were in an earthquake. Terrified moths ran into their parent ikemen's arms as everything started breaking. The glowing skykid turned to dust.Nothing was safe anymore.The King had taken over.They teleported back to Home Space (and just in time too, the room was REALLY broken) and looked around. It didnt look like homespace anymore. Apart from the portals covered in darkness, the Eden portal and the areas around the portals were cracked, and instead of a beautiful sunset, it was red and had the same vibes as Eden.As you can probably tell, Uzajejo was already crying in a corner."Out of all the days we could've went into sky, we got the Takeover!" Uzajejo said while crying. "I guess thats why we're here in the first place?" Irik said. "Yeah, the people I talked to back in the black room said they were teleported into sky too!" Riho explained. "Wait, WHAT!?" Ukaraije exclaimed, hitting a bunch of moths on the head. "Sorry! I keep hitting them!" she apologised to a very irritated ikejou."Yeah, sorry for not telling you guys." Riho said."Well why would we have to be in Sky?" Ojole asked. "I mean we could've helped OUTSIDE the game, right?" "Sky is much much more than a game." Ukaraije said. "It's a kingdom and a home. It has a history and a future. It's a whole entire WORLD! What if we're supposed to like, figure something out?""It is possible, but all we can do is like, bring out candles!" Ojole laughed."Wait. HOLD ON A HONKING SECOND." Uzajejo said. "What-what if- I- never mind.""What is it, Uza?" Riho asked. "Maybe it has something to do with...bringing out candles..?" she said quietly.Confused, Irik asked "What do you mean?" "Ne-nevermind.." said Uzajejo. After playing a few songs on their instruments, they decided to try out Uzajejo's idea.They tried all they could but the only thing they could summon was a few small sparks."I-I'm doing it!" Exclaimed Ojole, causing everyone to look at her. "Oh, false alarm guys, just summoned a candle."Since Ojole had the most progress, and was the most determined, she got the hang of it. By "get the hang of it", I mean summoning a weak blob of light, then vanishing a few seconds later.After a few minutes, that was still the best thing that anyone made out of their light."This is hopeless." Irik said, throwing down her hat. "Hey, we can't give up now!" said Uzajejo. "The kingdom is literally falling and it's up to US!" "Not just us though, there's much more people here." Riho pointed out. "We can just leave it to the other more experienced people."Ojole slapped her with the stranger's piano. "OW! WHY DOES EVERYONE DO THIS!?" Riho cried. "Ri, do you see anyone trying?" "N-no? You didn't have to slap me with the piano though!""Right, sorry." Ojole said, returning the piano. "the point is, we'll have to do something ourselves. Got it?" They all nodded, then continued trying to bend light.The day ended with most of them on the floor, clearly exausted from all the failed light-bending. Ojole was the only one who continued trying."Come on.." she said, attempting to bend light. "Come on, Ojole! Focus-" She raised her hand, and pulled a spear out of mid-air.