Backstory (?)

Ojole was a normal kid. She had school, she had friends, and she LOVED Sky: Children of the light. If you ask her (which no one had) about it, she would probably explain the whole entire game without stopping for water or anything. Today she and her friends would be going over to Ukaraije's house for a sleepover, and she couldn't wait. Irik, who was next to her, was counting down the seconds to the bell. "3...2...1!" The bell rang to signal the end of school. As they walked out, Irik said "Race you?" and then started running. "HEY! IRIK!!" Ojole shouted. She was always in a hurry, even if there wasn't a timer. She ran down the street to catch up with Irik.They arrived at Ukaraije's house shortly after and Irik burst through the door without knocking. "HOLY FLIPPED CRABS, YOU SCARED THE EDEN OUT OF ME!!" screamed Ukaraije, nearly overturning her water bottle. "Seriously, Irik, you need to learn how to honking knock." "Sorry, I was racing against Ojole and I wanted to win!" Irik explained. Right after she said that Ojole opened the door, panting. "By now you would know that you ALWAYS win. You're the fastest out of all of us!" said Ukaraije. The door opened and Riho stepped in. "Uza, you can come in. Stop being such a wimp!" Riho said, holding the door open. Uzajejo went through and started looking around. "T-there's no spider?" Uzajejo asked, looking fearfully around as she scanned the area for nearby spiders. "Ugh, no Uza! That was only one time!" Ukaraije replied.Uzajejo sighed and sat down on the couch. "Let's play Sky, guys!!" Irik said, jumping excitedly. "Fine, I'm low on candles anyway," said Ojole. They logged on and candle ran for a few hours. And before they knew it, it was time for bed. "Aight, goodnight guys!" "Goodnight!" "Night." "*snore*"But when they woke up, they weren't in their sleeping bags anymore..."GUYS!? GUYS! WAKE UP!!" screamed Uzajejo. "Ughhh Uzaa, just kill it..." Riho said, half asleep. "N-NO, I- GUYS!!" "Ughhh...what is it this ti..me..." Ojole said, looking around her. "Guys? Seriously, wake up. You HAVE to see this." said Ojole. "Oh, my STARS," Ukaraije said, waking up. "We're in SKY!?!" "WHAT?" Riho exclaimed, finally waking up. "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE RIGHT!!!" "Guys, where's Irik?" asked Ojole. They turned around and saw Irik attempting to chibi-glitch. "Why. Won't. This. WORK!!" Irik said sadly. "Maybe because this isn't a game and glitches don't work?" replied Ojole.Irik was still crying a few minutes later."Irik, you can stop now. I know what'll cheer you up!" Ojole said. "NOTHING WILL EVER CHEER ME UP!!" screamed Irik, tears flooding her eyes. "Get up you wimp, we're going to Eden," Riho said, pulling her up by her cape. "B-but I've never gone without glitches!" Irik protested, sitting back down. "Irik, stop being such a baby and FACE IT!" Uzajejo shouted, to everyone's surprise. That seemed to do the trick because Uzajejo telling you to stop being a baby is VERY embarrassing.Everything went ok, until the part where krills came in. "I-I CAN'T DO THIS!!" Irik shouted. "Mate, you don't need to shout, we're right next to you." Riho jokingly said. "N-NO SERIOUSLY GUYS, I CAN'T! I'VE NEVER DONE THIS WITHOUT OOBS OR GLITCHES, I CAN'T D-" "KEEP YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!" interrupted Ukaraije."Ok, I can do this, I can do this!" Irik said, and then she got hit by a krill. "Are you dumb or something? Haven't you ever memorized their routes?" Ukaraije said, lighting her up. "N-no, I always just did a glitch!" Irik replied. She dusted herself off and tried again. This time, she tried krill dodging. Obviously, she failed. Ojole took her by the hand and "dragged her glitch-dependent a-" (her words) until the end.