I sighed, nodding. I don't even know why I'm waiting for him, I just have to have a big heart. Because I know that if I wouldn't have woke him up, he probably wouldn't have woken up, and if it were the other way around, I'd want him to wake me up.

The nice things I do for people are gonna catch up with me, one day.

Class

"Wow, it's real nice in here." Nas said as we walked in. He was so loud and people were looking at us, so I just walked ahead of him, sitting in the middle and slouching down in my seat.

"Excuse me, if you don't mind me asking are you from Tennessee, cause your the only 10 i see." I heard from behind me.

I creased my eye brows. Tf?

He looked to be mixed with something, lightskin, curly hair, kinda buff dude. I hope he doesn't think this is what it is.

"Umm.....what?"

He licked his lips. "You heard me baby." He wiggled his eyebrows at me, earning a hard laugh by Nas.

"Unless you like boy pussy this ain't the way to go." He said through laughter. I sighed, shaking my head and running my hands down my face.

He creased his eye brows, looking between us like we were batshit crazy. "Who the fuck are you and what the fuck does that mean?"

Nas rolled his eyes, getting up and hopping over the seats. "That girl....isnt just a girl. No! She's even better, pretty, misleading, distracting, but has a dick. Your welcome." He pat his back then hopped back over the seats and sat down.

He creased his eye brows, looking at me like I was crazy. "What?"

I sighed, getting ready to explain before Nas said something. "Dude, dudes intersex dummy! Not sure if you'll make it in college but maybe modeling. Mhm. I can see it now." He eyed him up and down. Ok....

He nodded slowly, looking at him like he was crazy before looking at me. "Soooo...you have a dick?"

I nodded, putting my head down and rubbing my temples. I knew people would find out, but I didn't think it'd elicit a positive response. He chuckled. "Cool, your a total chick magnet."

I quickly shook my head. "No no, I have a girlfriend."

"Ahh, so your a faithful one huh?"

I nodded. "I'd do anything for her."

He raised his eye brows. "Damn, don't even know you yet and can already tell your whipped. Lemme see her."

I creased my eye brows. Why does everyone say that? Anyway, I pulled my phone out and showed him the same pic I showed Nas. He looked at her for a few seconds before nodding. "Yeah, she's fine as the fuck. I wouldn't cheat either." He handed my phone back.

"I wouldn't cheat if someone paid me all the money in the world."

He chuckled, placing his hand on my shoulder. "I sure wish I could say that about some of these hoes. Half of em know how to keep there fucking legs closed, half of em don't. You might get lucky."

I shook my head, trying to hold back my laughter. It's not so bad here. I actually think I'm gonna like it.

Onika Maraj
2 hours later

Bey was sitting on the sofa with her glasses pushed up on her face, looking closely at her tablet then at her phone, then at this...weird robotic thing she brought over.

"Soo....what's in the bag?" I asked once more.

She chuckled, looking up at me and pulling her glasses down. "You really wanna know?"