"But n***ples no, Gulf, think somewhere else"

"How about naval, or my du du"

Mew panicked again, and hold Gulf's hands tighter, "Nooooo", "You are giving me anxiety"

"But..."

"How about no piercing??"

"But I want to" Mew looked at the pouty face, and rubbed a hand over the face,. 

"Sweetie, how about ears, the easy ones, ok" he cooed him, like talking to a child in a low voice.

Gulf pressed his lips together at the endearment, did he just call me sweetie, sweetie, sweetie, he squealed, but he can't let it go until he fights...

"But..."

"I will do it with you, we both would have matching ones, we can do the twining thing you always say"

"It is coupling" Is he really gonna do with me, he squealed one more time, pressing his lips together, to suppress the happiness he is feeling right now

"Yaa that one"

"So??"

"Okay, ears then, you will do it with me"

"Yaa" mew left a heaving sigh,

"Let me ask if they can do it for both now, or we need to reschedule"

He came after a while, "They will do it now"

Gulf nods and the blood drained from his body, Mew took his hand and when he sat to get pierced, he looked at the tool and clutched on Mew's hand...

He chickens out, Mew assured, "I will do it first", "you see it is not gonna hurt much..

It didn't take two minutes to get pierced. He tapped on Gulf's shoulder, and finally, after crying and wailing for mercy he got his ear punched...

They thanked the staff and came out, "Gulf you can move your neck"

"Nooooo"

"It is not painful"

Rims of Gulf's eyes became glassy,

"No, no... okay..It is painful, don't cry, I agree it is very very painful"

He said in muffles, "I came in my own car"

Mew looked at Gulf, who was still not moving his neck as it got fixed, he will move his whole body to look in any direction, it was funny to look at him like that.

"It is in parking right", "I will come to take it, or would ask someone"

"Come with me"

He sat in the passenger seat, with utter care, like he didn't move much, Mew really want to laugh, but he suppressed it folding his lips.

"So you really wanted to do n**ples"

"Don't talk and drive slowly, if I feel any jump I will kill you" he said without moving his head and sitting like a statue on the passenger seat..

"Okay, princess"

"I will kick you if you say that"

"How will you kick, you need to move your neck"

"Let me heal first"

Mew laughed out loud,

"You too don't move much, what if your ear falls off"

"Ohhh, Gulfieee" he squeezed on his cheeks, but Gulf remains grounded and didn't move his neck, "you are such a cutie" once mew backed away...

"Aaooch , aaooch, aaooch", "I am noting everything you are doing", "you really wanted a kick in your ass"