"Midnight." Ron interrupted. "Mum always said midnight."

Hermione looked up from the book and sent him a glare.

"B-but twilights fine. Better, actually." ron said

"Do you want to read it?" Hermione snapped.

"No. It's fine." ron refused

Mr. Lovegood got up and peered out the window as if he were looking for someone and Hermione began to read again.

hermione continued reading ..........

"So there you are, those are the deathly hallows." Mr. Lovegood said as he continued to watch out the window.

"I'm sorry, sir. I still don't quite understand."

"I'll have to get a proper pen. I need to get a pen. That's what I'll find, a little pen. Where's that pen? Ah, here it is, a pen." Mr. Lovegood mumbled to himself as he searched the room.

We all gathered around him and the piece of parchment he was writing on.

He drew a straight line in the middle of the paper.

"The elder wand, the most powerful wand ever made."

Next, he drew a circle around the bottom half of the line.

"The resurrection stone."

Finally, he drew a triangle around the line and circle. Completing the symbol.

"The cloak of invisibility."

Or as I like to call it Harry's invisible blanket.

"Together, they make the deathly hallows. Together they make one master of death."

"That mark was on a grave in Godric's Hollow. Uh, Mr. Lovegood, does the Peverell Family have anything to do with the deathly hallows?" I asked.

"Uh, I-Ignotus and his brothers, Cadmus and Antioch, are thought to be the original owers of the hallows and therefore the inspiration for the story. Uh, uhm." Mr. Lovegood stuttered as he paced the length of the room.

Something seemed to be bothering him but I couldn't tell what.

"Oh, your tea's gone cold. I-i'll be right back. Have to go down here. Sorry." He mumbled to himself as he walked down to the kitchen.

As soon as he was out of sight, Ron grabbed his bag and lowered his voice.

"Let's get out of here. I'm not drinking any more of that stuff, hot or cold."

I nodded in agreement.

"yes harry, he looks like he is not so pleased to us being here, or something" I said

We gathered our bags and headed down the spiral stairs to see Mr. Lovegood, once again, standing at the window.

"Thank you, sir." Hermione said to him as she passed.

He turned around rather frantically and his eye began to twitch. I looked at the cups behind him. Each had a teabag in it but no water.

"You forgot the water." Harry said as he pointed to the cups behind the colorful man.

"Water?" He repeated in confusion.

"For the tea." harry said

"Did-did I? H-how silly of me." Mr. lovegood laughed.

"It's no matter. We really should be going anyway-" Hermione started.

"No, you can't!" He yelled as he slammed down the teacup in his hand.

I jumped a little at his tone.

He pushed past us to stand in front of the door.

"Sir?" Harry asked cautiously.

"You're my only hope. T-they were angry, you see, about what I'd been writing. So they took her. They took my Luna. My Luna." He quivered.

If someone took Luna, then why would he lie about it when we first got here?

He began to move closer to us and we backed up to the stairs behind us. Harry pulled me behind him and Ron tried to block him from Hermione. Hermione, of course, did not allow him to protect her.

"But it's really you they want."

Harry moved his hand away from his face.

"Who took her, sir?" I asked

"Voldermort." Mr. lovegood said

and suddenly, death eaters started to appear

"duck" I shouted, as we all 4 ducked down, spells were hit towards us, as we tried to get closer to each other, close enough, to hold onto each ther's hand

we came near, held each other's hand

and apparated again

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"My Luna."