"I'm alive."

"AHH HE'S ALIVE!"

I sigh. This is going to be a long week.

"Now who did you guys say you were?"

Midoriya quickly replies, "I'm Izuku Midoriya! From UA High School."

"You're who now?"

"I'm Izuku Midoriya!!"

"So what's your name boy?"

I shake my head, this old man really does love acting like an old man. I sit in the seats near the door.

"Why don't you fire off a One For All smash at me." Gran Torino says while looking through Midoriya's costume.

A few seconds later Gran Torino actually starts acting like a trainer. After Gran Torino gave Midoriya a lecture, he left to get food.

Realizing I was here, Midoriya quickly looks at me. "Uh- uhm- I-."

I give him a smile, "I don't care."

He gives me blank stare "you.. don't care?"

"Your training isn't my training. So whatever you guys do and say, I couldn't care less about it." I stand up to put my stuff away.

"Thanks Y/n. I'll try to not get in the way of your training too!"

I reply back with a big smile. After putting my stuff away, I head outside knowing someone has gotten back.

"It's really great to train under the mighty All Might's homeroom teacher!" I say, giving Gran Torino a fake smile.

"Missed UA so much that you decided to come back, right O/n?"

I quickly fake a confuse expression. "I'm sorry, but I think you mistook me for my mother. I get it, we do look very much alike."

"No need to act around me. I know it's you."

Damn. What is up with old people finding out I'm O/n!

I sigh, "how'd you know."

"You haven't changed." He says.

"How do you know that?" I question.

"I've been watching you. Ever since you first went to UA."

"That's creepy, old man." I take a step back away from him.

"Not in that way! It's just..." he paused for a second, "you were friends with Nana Shimura, correct?"

I hesitantly nod, "yeah. How do you know that?"

He looks down, having a sad expression. "She was my friend. And she would always tell me about her best friend. 'Someone who's amazing and seems to be invincible' she said. When you first joined UA, I heard about you. A girl who can regenerate fast from any injuries, it reminded of Nana's best friend. But when I saw you, I knew it was you. The girl Nana talked about. You matched her descriptions about you. And when I saw you again, in the sports festival, I knew it was you." After a few minutes of silence, he continues. "You're immortal? Aren't you?"

I slowly nod my head. "Yes. Yes, I am."

"I wish she was as well." Gran Torino says quietly, but I still heard it. Though, I decided to act like I didn't hear him. He continues "you should be more cautious, something terrible will happen if someone bad finds out about your quirk."

"I thought I was doing pretty good!"

"Well not good enough."

I glare at Gran Torino, "it's just you're an old man! You have great knowledge and know everything!"

He shakes his head while laughing, "alright, let's go in. I'm pretty sure that newbie is waiting for us."

I nod my head in agreement. We go back in, seeing Midoriya infront of the broken microwave writing something in his notebook.