𝙽 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴 𝙷𝙴'𝚂 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁

𝐀/𝐍:𝐎𝐤 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐭𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 <333 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞.

                          🎲𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆🎲
_______________________

Tᴏᴍ Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇs POV:

Once my brother stormed out I wanted to follow him so I did and as I expected he went straight to the girls dorm that I saved the other night. I have a plan but first I have to deal with this girl who is apart of the order and has something my father wants her name is Shakira Clarke.A mudblood in hufflepuff she works for the ministies of magic.So I apparated to her dorm and she looked at me."Ummm what are you doing in here" Ugh the audicity of this bitch "You have something my father wants and I'm here to collect it'' I said walking up to her ugly ass bed "Ahh you must be daddy's erand boy huh" I swear this girl has a death wish.I went up to her and choked her "Where is it?" I said as I tightened my grip on her neck "its wh... wh... where all the other profecies are"I let go. yep my father wants Harry Potter's profecy so he can see how to defeat him when he's finished gathering followers.I apparated back to my dorm.

But really wanted to know what Mattheo was doing with that girl I walked out of my dorm to see another girl run out I think her name was Pansy I dont really care.

________________________________

Y/ɴ's POV:

After he had finished whispering those words in my ear ("remember you still owe me for that stunt you pulled") he said something else"Wait here I'll be back'' Where the hell was he going again. I sat on my bed which was the one closer to the bathroom door and fiddled with my fingers.

_________________________________

Mᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴏ Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇ's POV:

I walked out of her room and saw Tom standing outside of our dorm. "What do you want Tom"  "Oh little brother you'll never know what I want cause I'm about to get it''He paused before saying something else "Anyway who's the little friend you've got"I clenched my fist he knows what he is doing he wants me to be mad but I just pushed him and made my way to grab a hoodie from my closet.

Once I got it I apparated to her room "Got it"I said walking in.

𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚘'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜:

𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚝.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗.

I walked up to her put the hoodie on Pansy bed cause we about to break her bed."You ready princess"I whispered in her ear.She nodded she was wearing one of my t-shirts and long pants.
__________________________

Y/ɴ's POV:

He stared at me I just smirked when his lips crashed I kissed him back I was laying on my bed and he was on top of me the kiss was passionate but rough and ended up turning into a full on make out session then he started kissing my neck making hickeys when heard a knock on my door.Mattheo went to answer it "Hello brother"Tom says standing at the door "Tom what are you doing here"Mattheo looked back at me I had a facial expression asking who was it "May I join your little make out session"Tom smirked "Fuck off"Mattheo slammed the door in his face he stood in front of the door and Tom apparted into my room.
"How do you know eachother"I asked "He's my brother"Mattheo had his arms crossed standing infront of the door tom was standing againist the wall near my door "Older brother"Tom corrected "By what 5 minutes"Mattheo starting getting mad."So your twins"I eyes kept going back and forth from Mattheo to Tom over and over "We have to go"Mattheo said before dragging Tom out