Death War

I made a mistake. I let the server write crack. Stayed with it up until Grian joined the fighting, then went to sleep. Came back to all the chaos that followed.

Title: Death War

The main character(s): Anyone and everyone

Ship(s): None

Genre: Crack

Writers: @DakotahWinters @Elder_Helen @SockTheWatcher @WatcherXanthia @sakina_2029@N0thing1nP4rticular @Qgears @chocolateunicorn06 @MayaTheWatcher @WatcherXanthia @Miss_Lacuna07 and Fireclaw who unfortunately doesn't have a Wattpad username

Editors: @Elder_Helen

Tango watched as the ZIT trio gathered together, each holding at least five stacks, or more, of TNT.

"ARE WE READY, BOYS?!" Zed yelled, bouncing on his toes.

"KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN ZEDAPH, IF EVERYONE HEARS US, IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK." Tango scolded in a not-so-quiet voice.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT KEEPING YOURS DOWN?" The blond retorted.

"I DON'T KNOW ACTUALLY," Tango clamored candidly, "THOUGH IT DOES ADD TO OUR IRRESPONSIBLE CHARACTERIZATION, AND PROVIDES COMEDIC RELIEF. THEN AGAIN, I SUPPOSE THERE'S NOTHING TO RELIEVE. ANYWAYS, I DIGRESS."

Impulse sighed and hushed the other two with his hands. "Let's get placing, or Wels will be awake before we finish!" He said in a hushed tone, beginning to place TNT. Zed opened his angel wings and flew upward, placing TNT on top of Wel's starter base. Tango got to work on placing TNT in a circle around the knight's base while Impulse got started on the Redstone that would set this all off. Zedaph sat in the corner, playing with the flint and steel, making little sparks.

"ZEDAPH-" Impulse yelled.

"WHAT? OH SH-" Zed yelled, jumping as one of the sparks landed on the ground and ignited a leaf.

Impulse sighed. "C'mon, man..." Zedaph huffed as he threw away the flint & steel, unaware that they clashed with each other making its last spark. Unfortunately, that spark ignited the TNT

"Uhhhhhhhh guys maybe we should g-" Impulse's words were cut off as hundreds of deafening explosions sounded and four messages appeared in the chat

[Zedaph blew up]

[ImpulseSV blew up]

[TangoTek blew up]

[Welsknight blew up]

Zedaph woke up in his bed, his head throbbing as he realized what happened. That went really, really wrong, he thought to himself. 

On the other side of the server, Tango appeared next to his bed.

"Fuck."

Simultaneously, Impulse found himself back at his base.

"Ohhh, there goes all our stuff."

Meanwhile, Wels was confused but got his answers when he looked at the chat. He took a spare elytra and flew to his base, since he spawned on the starter island, to look at the damage and confront the trouble trio. He landed, seeing Zedaph creeping around, presumably looking for his stuff.

"Hello there Zedaph, you thought you could escape me?" He said removing the 2 guns which had seemingly appeared from thin air as he pointed them both at Zedaph. The angel froze, and as such, the knight didn't notice Tango sneaking up behind him.