Love is a Song that never ends

Kid and Dorami, holding hands, went back to Dorami's flat. His parents were already there.

// FLASHBACK//

Kid, as he promised Dorami that he will meet his parents first; had already reunited with his parents in the early morning, who were so emotional and happy at the same time that they were just crying & hugging him tight. After an hour or so, he went to Dorami's flat, but found Doraemon and Noramyako instead. They just couldn't believe their eyes. Doraemon and Kid had a very emotional reunion and they cried hugging each other. After about 15 minutes, Kid asked where Dorami is and rushed straight towards the location, the hilltop, their secret place.

//FLASHBACK ENDED//

Kid's parents hugged him and Dorami together. The Doraemons rushed there as soon as they heard about him. All the friends were crying and hugging him. All gave Kid a family hug. All of his family is present; his parents, his girlfriend, his in-laws, his friends and Edo, who were more like a family. Dorami's parents hugged Kid, thanking God that he is safe. After an emotional reconciliation, they all seated in the drawing room. Kid then told everyone what really happened on their mission, and he tells them that the enemy militia captured them just before the bombing.

They, Kid and Ed, were kept in a bomb shelter, then in a prison cell for several months. They were beaten and bloody, but in the nick of the time, got saved by a masked man just as their captors were coming to kill them. The man bends to release them and takes his mask off — it's Granton! He's here, and he came to fulfill his promise; to pay Kid back for his help in Western Texas.

{If you have read the Manga; you would probably know who Granton is. What's his relation with Kid and Dorami and how he helped him...}

After chatting, he took a short rest in Dorami's room while everyone else was still there. At night, when Kid headed out of the apartment,

Dorami: (Locking the door) Let's go! (Kid tilted his head in confusion) I... I will walk you back home

Kid smiled happily. He asked her hand and they went to his home holding hands.

...Kid and Dorami arrived at his home. Dorami reached to the door and typed the password...

Kid: Are you... not going home?

Dorami: I will stay here... with you

Kid: If you stay here tonight I won't control myself and I don't plan to stop

Disclaimer {As if you will listen} {18+}

Dorami opened the door and as she gets in, Kid approached her. Pinning her to the wall... Madly kissing each other...Kid threw his hat away and unties Dorami's blouse while she took his scarf and jersey out and tossed it off... Dorami quickly opens the buttons of his shirt and removed his shirt... Kid pulls her from her hips, lifted her, making both of her legs wrap around his waist and he carried her like that to his bed... He laid her and him on the top of her...

Kid: I love you

Dorami: I love you too

Kid kissed Dorami open mouthed and this time when he kissed her, there's no question where it lead to.

Making love to each other, they spent a hot and amorous night...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.