Lawrance and Carson were in front of a scp cell talking among themself. "So lawrance you planning on proposing to collingwood ?" carson ask

"Ya tonight" Lawrence answers.

A few minutes later collingwood walked out of the cell, buck waking bhane her lawrance and carson followed not realising they left the cell door open.

After a few minutes an alarm went off lawrance and Carson ran off to get the escape scp back in their cell. 

"What scp do you think escaped ? " carson ask

Lawrence shruge until they found the scp realising it was the one collingwood and buck were interviewing. "We're getting in so much trubble" Carson said as they brought the scp back to it's cell.

They lock the door this time, waking to collingwood and buck.

Numita walked over to them, "okay,witch  one of you idiots left the door open? ! " he asked, his voice full of anger.

The 4 stade quietly looking at each other trying to figure out what to say. Numita look at the 4 "Well ?  Answer the damn question!" numita yelled his hands turning into fits

The 4 flinch a bit. Collingwood opened her mouth to answer but buck beat her to it "i did. i forgot to lock the cell door".

Numita hiss looking even more angry "YOU WORTHLESS DISAPPOINTMENT ! HOW CUDE YOU BE THAT STUPID TO FORGET TO LOCK A CELL DOOR ! " numita yelled as buck lower her head not answering.

Lawrance collingwood and Carson watch surprise at buck reaction or lack thereof.

Numita kept going off for a minute until he walked away.

Collingwood walked over to buck "hey you okay?" 

Buck nodde walking away.

Collingwood lawrance and Carson look at each other worried.

Buck bump into green. "Sorry Thomas" buck side.

Green look over at her smiling "it's fine i know it was a mistake"

Buck smiled, "can I stay at your apartment tonight?" she asked.

"Of course you can," green side.

Time skip

Green woke up looking arun the room. He blink looking at the clock

12:44 am

Green looked at his right seeing buck was gone.

He blinked confused before hearing sobes coming from somewhere.

He stood up from the bed  "buck !  Are you okay  ? !" he asked, waking out of the room.

He walked to the bathroom hearing the sobes coming from bhane the door.

"Buck, what's wrong ? ''Green asks knocking the door.

He opened the door, seeing buck on the floor, her back on the wall covering her face with her hands.

Green walks over to her and hugs her "hey what's wrong ? ''Green asks, rubbing her back.

Buck looked at Green still sobbing, hugging him back.

Green rubs her back trying to calm her down. 

After a few minutes Buck seemed to have calmed down enguth to speak without sobbing.

"Amilia, what's wrong ? " green ask.

" I just don't.... Know why he treats me like this" 

Green bit his lip "who are you talking about ? "