𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝

Washington DC

Washington DC

All politicians, along with Amanda Waller, have set up a meeting to discuss about Amanda's plan. Everyone is ready to listen to her, but not quotes ready for the things they're about to hear. Dexter Toliver, who was at the restaurant with Amanda and the admiral, decides to start the conversation.

"What if Superman had decided to fly down, rip off the roof of the White House
and grab the President of the United States right out of the Oval Office? Who would've stopped him? We got contingency plans for nukes in North Korea, anthrax in our mail. We got fluoride in our water. But what happens if the next Superman becomes a terrorist?
Amanda Waller has a plan. Amanda?"

He looks at Amanda who is already up and walks in front of the table.

"I wanna build a team of some very bad people who I think can do some good.
Like fight the next war, defeat the next Superman" Amanda says.

"Not on my watch" the general disagrees quotes fast "You're not putting those monsters back out on the street in our name"

"General, we run them covertly, non-attributed. Strictly need to know.
And if they get caught, we throw them under the bus" Waller tries to fight for her plan as she always does "The next war will be fought with these metahumans.
Ours, or theirs We're not the only ones kicking up rocks looking for them"

"You know we can't control these people" the general speaks again.

"June, be strong" Rick tries to comfort his sister for what she's about to do.

"Dr. Flag" Amanda calls for June.

June gets up, a little frightened. Rick looks at his sister and he's very stressed. He thinks this is a really bad idea, but who can actually stop Waller? June stands next to Amanda and her brother continues to look at her. June takes off her glasses and puts her hand on the table. Everyone stares at her, waiting. Waiting to see what is about to happen. Finally, she calms herself a bit and whispers a name.

"Enchantress"

Suddenly, the lights are flashing on and off and a dark hand with chains hugs June's hand, until her hand dissappears as the Enchantress takes over control.

"Meet the Enchantress. Everything we know about her is in your briefing packs.
She's walked this earth for a very long time and will likely be here when we're long gone" Amanda explains. All the people inside the room cannot believe what they see, they think that they're eyes are deceiving them.

"This meeting is now a magic show?" the general asks, ironically.

"Magic or not, this girl can do some pretty incredible things" Amanda responds. She turns her head to look at the Enchantress "Go get it, girl"

Enchantress looks at her and then her eyes go straight to her heart. She closes her eyes as the lights are flashing again and the ground is shaking. She teleports to a different place and then comes back again and stands next to the general, but she holds a file in her hands.