Pure-Blooded Racism

(A/N) Totally forgot the Author's Note for the first Chapter XD I wanted to welcome everyone to my Second Book, I hope you enjoyed the first one and I hope you enjoy the next Six :D That said, I've noticed compared to other Author's mine aren't as popular, but it's really just an observation, because I don't care that much if I don't have the View Count, just as long as people enjoy what they read, that's all I care about. And I know the part isn't that long, but like I've said before, they don't always have to be long chapters. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the book :)

(Y/N) and Hermione had arrived at King's Cross on September 1st with around ten minutes to board the train before it departed. They were pushing their trolley's up towards the Station to get on Platform 9¾ when they heard a rush of people hurrying up behind them, "I guess we did arrive later than last year," (Y/N) voiced to her.

"That was because we didn't know how to get on the Platform," Hermione smiled at him.

"Fair point," he said to her before addressing the conglomerate of red heads and Harry, "I was wondering if you all would show up or not? Hermione and I were just about to make our way to the platform."

"Alright, let them go first since they were here first," Molly said and Hermione went ahead of (Y/N), where he quickly followed behind her. They quickly found a compartment and Ginny was nervous about finding other First Years to sit with, but (Y/N) told her to walk into a compartment, any compartment with kids who looked First Year and just ask if she can join them. She smiled at him and nodded, going to find one.

"That was simple, but good advice," Hermione said as they sat down, the train having already left the station. It was a few minutes when she realized something, "Where are Harry and Ron?"

"With luck? Stuck on top of the train," he smirked and received a glare, "Wha- I'm kidding, obviously. I don't know where they are, but hopefully they made it onto the train."

They went ahead and changed into their robes to get it out of the way, and he was busy reading his Grade 3 Spellbook, Hermione reading one of Lockhart's books. (Y/N) had read through all of his books once, and that was enough. They were entertaining reads, but he felt like Lockhart talked about himself a bit too much in them.

He looked up and out the window to see an amusing sight, "Hermione?"

"Hmm?" She asked, not looking up from the book.

"Have you ever seen a flying car?"

"No, why?"

"Well, look to your right and you will," he couldn't help the smirk on his face. He had managed to make out a head of red hair in the flying car.

Hermione must've realized who was in the car as well, "Those idiots!"

"I'm a little envious," he said and she gaped at him, not believing what she was hearing, "How often do you get the chance to be in a flying car? Even outside of Magic, there are trains, but Muggles don't have flying cars yet, the appeal is there."

"Maybe, but do you know how many people have probably seen them? They aren't exactly invisible, you know?" She asked, looking back to see them disappear from sight, "They are going to be in so much trouble..."

It was barely a minute later when trouble found them, "Thanks a lot, (L/N)," said one Draco Malfoy, "my father gave me a stern talking to because of what you said in Flourish and Blotts."

"Oh, how sad, you were given a stern talking to. My adoptive father beat the hell out of me when I did something he considered disgraceful, but you're right, you clearly have the worst end of it," (Y/N) didn't mean to say that, it just slipped out.