Part 2

*MATURE CONTENT/SMUT*

Or so I thought He didnt dare to look me in my eyes, I went closer to him.

"You looked inside didnt you" he shook his head.

i lifted his chin and sneered, "Liar" 

He was scared he had never seen me like that before. "so did you like what you saw" he nodded. "words darling"

"yes" he mumbled slowly. "But I am disappointed, you looked in when i specifically told you not to. on the bed face down ass up slut" he did as I said. "i will spank you and you will thank me everytime i do so, understand?".

"yes, understood". I took out the whip from the box and spank. " 1 Thank you mistress". spank. " 2 T-Thank you mistress"

after the tenth one he had tears coming out of his eyes so I decided to go easy this time and I said, "good boy, you took it so well cler". "Thank you ma'am" 

I wiped his tears and said, "I never knew alec my boss was a submissive and also since you did so well do you want a reward" 

"please reward me hope I will never disobey you ever" I take his erection in my hand and take all of it in my mouth at once he moans at the sudden sensation. I glide my tongue in circular motions and he moans once again and after a solid 4 minutes he says, "ah Im gonna c-cum"

i start going faster i want him to cum he cums in my mouth but I dont swallow.

I make him open his mouth then I spit his own cum in his mouth.

"swallow slut" he swallows.

we both lay down on the bed and he says, "I-I should go" before I could say anything he dresses up and then he leaves, he didn't give me one glance before going, urgh pathetic.

I snap out of it, shit, shit, shit Did I just really spank my own boss? Oh my god fuck. calm down, no how am I supposed to calm down if I did that with my boss, I really should prepare for tomorrow its surely gonna be a shitty day. 

after 9 hours

I wake up  and its already 6'o clock shit I'm supposed to leave at 7. I quickly take a shower and get dressed, its already fucking 6:45 oh god.

"Why are you so fucking late hope?"

I look at the time its 7:30 am fuck Im 30 minutes late.

"I apologize boss"

"I don't care, I want these files done by 8:15 and not one second late. get lost."

what the fuck, he is again being a annoying git but I have to adjust I started doing the files and I managed to get them done by 8:17 its fine right? only 3 minutes late. I went to give him the files. "What took you so long, your exactly 3 MINUTES LATE" 

"I'm sorry boss its only 3 minutes not big of a deal" I mumbled hoping he doesn't hear me, I guess luck was not on my side today, he heard me. HE FUCKING HEARD ME UGH.

"What the fuck did you just say hope, No one talks to me like that especially not YOU, and you know what, you have to work with me overtime after office at my house." he says in a cold tone    "but boss I have to go somewhere" I say hoping he cancel's my overtime

"Do I look like I give a shit? Now get out"

I leave from there and go to my office room. wtf wtf I cant work over time today urgh but i have to fuck it. OH MY GODDD

at 9:00:

Now I am sitting at his house working OVERTIME with him.

"Can I have some water?" I ask polietly 

"Do I look like a slave to you?" he says in a irritated tone.

"jeez no need to be so rude" I mumble. 

"repeat what the fuck you just said"