08 : MISSION TO GET HER NUMBER

Start from the beginning

With Asui's tongue she quickly grabbed his phone and handing it to Uraraka which has a victory smile plastered on her face.

"Can you please not do what I'm thinking?" Izuku pleaded as he took his phone but Uraraka dodged.

"We are not." Shoto answered for the girl.

"Uraraka-san! Guys! We should not invade his privacy!" Iida scolded them but he wasn't stopping them and just stood there. After all he wasn't against the idea but still.

Opening the phone and immediately showing his home screen wherein a picture of him and all might as his wallpaper. Izuku Midoriya didn't use any password which is a miracle.

"Don't worry Iida-kun, we won't open his gallery or second calculator or something~" She giggled.

"You're bold, Ochaco-chan." Asui said.

Scrolling through his contacts she searched for your name or someone who has a heart emoji because that must be you.

"Uraraka—"

"Don't worry Deku-kun, I wont say anything stupid." Uraraka replied still looking for your number.

"What name did you save her number with, Midoriya?" Shoto asked as he peeped at the phone too. Curious on what Uraraka will do.

"This is a disgrace!" Iida grimaced, it may look he's talking to them but in fact he's talking to himself since he isn't stopping them from such a un-human act.

"There truth is. I d-don't have her number." Izuku dropped the bomb making them freeze and slowly look at him.

Izuku sighed and quickly catches his phone when Uraraka accidentally threw it. Scratching the back of his neck because of embarrassment.

"What?! Aren't you guys been talking with each other for like almost a month now? Why don't you have her number?" Uraraka gasped.

"It's not even necessary, we see other almost every day since we're classmates." Izuku defended.

"You could have asked her number! Aren't you guys supposed to be making a progress?" Still, Uraraka can't believe the lack of knowledge Izuku has when it comes to romance.

"H-How would I know?!" He gaped and face palmed out of frustration.

Uraraka sighed before patting Izuku in the back.

"Don't worry, I have a plan. Let's call this mission as 'mission to get her number'"

.

"I am against of this so called plan! That is so reckless and a disgrace for class a!" Iida disagreed immediately as soon as he heard the plan.

"What? We're just gonna look at the class records for a second, you could do it since you're a class representative. Aizawa-sensei won't suspect you." Uraraka told the four eyes as she gave him a dead pan look but he wasn't buying it.

"I would do no such thing! As the class representative I would like it if we would drop this plan immediately!"

"Just a question, aren't you supposed to have her number since she's a co-representative of yours?" Shoto asked making them all nod in agreement.

Why doesn't he have your number?

Iida stuttered as he said the reason. "I-I'm not bold enough to ask a lady her number even if it's for class purposes! We could always meet at school and we have the same dorm!" He answered as he maniacally chopped his hands on the air, it's a habit of his.