Sileanor

TW: salmon cowbell, Elevator

Harry was watching Shrek and Louis....well...he was trying to find Narnia...

-At your House-

"I know you luv Harry and I Luv Louis so I'm just gonna bring you back, salmon"Eleanor the witch said.

Salmon was back now.

"Thank you for bringing me back, you witch. now I can be with harreh!" Salmon said.

"Bitch my name is Elevator! And yeah you can be with harreh but I thought he liked dicks." Elevator the witch said.

Salmon looked down and said, "umm..well...you're a witch can you...can you...you know."

Elevator sighed and said "yeah I'm a witch but I can't do that"
"Yeah dw it's ok it'll grow back," salmon said.

"Salmon you idiot, it doesn't just grow back, but what happened to your real dick tho was it ever there or..." elevator asked.

"Umm yeah, abt that harreh forced me to eat it and if my dick is not gonna grew back maybe we can just stick a dildo..?" salmon asked.

Elevator sighed and said "you're so stupid, but we don't have time for that. We have to go!"

"Ok let's go then"

Then Elevator oped a portal and told salmon to just go in.

As salmon went through the portal elevator looked at his nonexistent arse and they made out on their way to Larry.

-At Larry's House-

"I love you harreh" salmon came out of nowhere and said.

"What the fook are you doing and wait why is that witch giving you a blowjob?" Harreh asked.

"Oh she is not giving me a blowjob she is just sticking a dildo there yk since you forced me to eat my own dick" salmon said.

"Oooo yeah I remember that but your dick was so small like I don't think anyone would notice if you don't have a dick, "harreh said.

"Yeah I know ok harreh but since you, like dicks I thought yk...." salmon said.

And then Louis came out of the closet(but he didn't find Narnia tho) and asked, "What the fook is going on harreh".

"Boo, remember that man who I forced him to eat his own dick-

"Omg yes is that him? I tell our kids that story every night it's really funny yk" Louis said.

Suddenly harreh started crying.

"Why are you crying, babe?" Louis asked.

"Louieeeee, I want more kids."

"Ok baby then let's fuck!" Louis said.

"But what about salmon and elevator?"Harry asked.

"Umm well..can you bring the dildo that you bought on my birthday?"Louis asked while looking at elevator giving blowjob to salmon
Um well, not blowjob she was just sticking a dildo there but it looked like she was giving him a blowjob but whatever!

"But why we have to take care of salmon and elevator"

"Do as I say harreh!" Louis said.

"Ok daddeh." Harry said and went to their huge ass closet.....huge ass 'cause Harry is huge and yeah-

Harry came back with a 30 inches dildo and Louis killed salmon with it. (Don't ask me how tho he just did)
Elevator started crying.

"Why are you crying bish?"Louis asked

"I'm crying 'cause I'm in love with salmon yeah I fell in love with him while sticking a dildo between his nonexistent balls" Elevator said
And then Olivia Wilde came from nowhere and said, "no you witch I'm in Luv with him"

They both were fighting now.

"You bitches stop fighting I have an idea. I can kill you both and then you can be with salmon in hell" harreh said.

They both liked the idea and then harreh killed 'e both with 30 inches dildo.

And then larry fucked and got married and gave birth to 69 children.

Thank you all so much
I love you guys!
😘😘