rule five

Rule Number 5. Beomgyu always gets what he wants, and Taehyun always gets his way.

He's not just spoiled by his family, and a brat to his close friends. He's Taehyun's spoiled brat. And it's no secret that Taehyun lives on his own principles, his own rules; that even his parents struggle to control him most times. Taehyun is firm on living his life the way he wants, and no one, with the exception of his beloved boyfriend, could stand in his way. He's the tempest anyone wouldn't dare to face. 

It wasn't because the model asked; he's doing very well on his own. It's just that the smile on his face and the blush on his cheeks look so pretty whenever Taehyun does something remotely out of his element, just to make his happiness happy.

Which is why at times that Beomgyu does ask for something, Taehyun would stop at nothing to give it to him.

"What do you mean someone took my order? I literally reserved a set the moment it's released." He gritted, slamming his hands over the cashier table of a jewelry store his boyfriend frequented.

"I am so sorry sir, our system has been broken—"

"Why don't you fix it then! I came here to pick it up and then you're telling me you sold it off to someone else?" Taehyun hisses, the muscles of his arms tensing with pent up anger. He's wearing a ripped white muscle tee that showcases his biceps, and the male cashier gulped at the way it flexed.

"What's going on here?" The manager had stepped in after hearing the commotion, seeing the familiar customer in their store.

"Do you now hire idiots?" He snarls, glaring daggers at the salesperson. "This fucker is telling me he sold off my reservation to another idiot."

"Calm down Sir Taehyun, we'll get to the bottom of this and give you a discount for the trouble—" The manager tries consoling, hands in front of her as if calming a wild animal.

"I don't fucking care about a discount, I want my order!" Taehyun demanded.

Panic flashed in the manager's orbs. "We'll make sure it'll arrive within the day so if you could kindly—"

"Within the hour." He butted in, crossing his arms.

"Sir, it's from across the city." She almost pleads.

Taehyun wasn't having any of it. "Within the hour or I'm telling Beomgyu."

His tone left no room for arguments and the manager got no other choice. It was Beomgyu's go-to store, and failing to accommodate their most famous customer would put their reputation on the line. Especially when incidents like these happen at the most unexpected times. The manager herself ran out of the store for Beomgyu's order, and the staff left behind has to deal with his menace of a boyfriend.

It was all too troublesome for Taehyun. But upon seeing the gleam in Beomgyu's face, as he opened the boxes to show dazzling earrings and necklaces, he knows it was all worth it.