Common Shivaay How many times do you want to tie it around her neck? It's fine, be glad that she is wearing it now but why suddenly? (looks at her) Oh my god, she looks gorgeous.  Stop looking at her, she might notice you Shivaay... stop! stop!! . Arey paagal she is your wife... But she won't feel happy about this, let me control and go out.

...................

On Way to Airport in car

Shivaay:  Do you have any words for me before we meet Mr&Mrs Kunal Chopra? ( just to look her once)

Anika:  Dont offend Kunal bhaiya

Shivaay: He is quite a phoenix, isn't he?

Anika: what's phoenix?

Shivaay: It's a bird, now extinct and the reason is its very own pride. It has a lot of self-esteem just like your brother.

Anika: Not sure about it, but he is quite a man of his word.

Shivaay: I like siddhi more. Young, educated, polite, and of course beautiful.

Anika(gives a scrutinizing look): Well I could see that right from yesterday, from complimenting her tea to pulling her to the trip.

Shivaay: Are you Jealous Anika?

Anika: Jealous, my foot. You don't have the skill to impress any woman, Mr.Oberoi, and Siddhi bhabi is unique, strong, and more than what you see.

Shivaay: You are underestimating your husband, Anika. I was listed as the No1 eligible bachelor in the town by Vogue last year. Chalo leave!!!, I was trying to provoke the wife within you and I think it backfired.

Anika:  It has been only 7 mins since we started and you have already started irritating me. God should save me for the next 7 days.

Shivaay: I know I'm not quite the ladies' man, but I was good enough for someone to fall in love with me.(looks at her lovingly)

Anika: im sure she is mad. (irked)

Shivaay: Of course she is ( we all know who it was)

Anika: Please do me a favor, let's not talk until we reach the airport, 

Shivaay plays some romantic songs and continues driving.........

...............................................

They onboard the flight and have a quiet journey until Mahabaleshwar. It was already late evening when they arrived at the hotel. The hotel was built on 2 acres of green land surrounded by mountains and a lake. Not a resort that everyone could afford but certainly Oberoi's can. There were not many visitors to the resort mainly due to the cost but it looked stunning.

At the hotel lobby,

Shivaay: Kunal! I think it's quite late for the day. we will visit the site tomorrow, it should be an hour's travel by car and we will leave by 10 from the hotel. Is that fine with you?

Kunal: Sure, we'll see tomorrow. ( Kunal gets his keys/key card and moves toward his room with his wife)

Shivaay:  Come, Anika, let's go. ( He opens the room and waits for the room service guy to leave)

Anika: I thought we are staying in a room,

Shivaay: of course, we are.

Anika(excited): I see a room, a kitchen, a common hall, a washroom, and a balcony here Shivaay.

Shivaay: This is how the premium suit looks like Anika.

Anika: How much does it cost per day?

Shivaay: Should be 60K per night, not sure.

Anika: Arey !!! My entire rent for an entire year was less than 60 K !!!. I think we have been robbed Shivaay!

Shivaay(laughs at her antics):  Chodo, what shall we order for dinner? Aloo puri mat bolo, 

Anika: But only Aloo puri makes me happy

Shivaay: What else can I do, lets eat that itself.

Anika: I'm not forcing you to eat, you can order anything you want.

Shivaay: Just like how Aloo puri makes you happy, sharing food with you makes me happy(awwww)

Anika: I'll unpack our clothes (ignoring him)

Shivaay(to himself): Not bad shivaay, you have got some pickup lines too.... bravo

They had their dinner together and slowly retired to bed

Shivaay: I'll take the sofa tonight you should be very tired.

Anika: I think the bed is quite large to fit at least 5 people.

Shivaay: So you don't mind sharing it with me?

Anika: Not if you can keep your borders (shivaay is glad)

Shivaay: At last someone has some trust in me.

Anika: If I didn't have trust I wouldn't have accompanied you here.

Shivaay: I thought you came here along because now it's not just us but also Mr & Mrs.Kunal are joining us. ( meanwhile, Anika pulls the bedsheet up to her neck)

Anika: I have shared a room with you even before. I wouldn't have entered your room if I didn't trust you. (Shivaay couldn't ask for any better moment than this.)

Shivaay: Good Night Anika.....

______________________________________________________________

I'm planning to end the story in the next two chaps max with good closure. Thanks again for the support and cheers.

https://femalefielder.blogspot.com/2019/11/voice-of-my-diary.html -- this is one of my favs stories which I wrote, do read if time permits.